Thread: Marvelous Meatloaf!

Marvelous Meatloaf!

Dearest Meatloaf, what an adorable young hamster you are! You are so cute with your colorful soft-looking fur and your sweet face. You are very clever, too. Instead of running in your wheel, you sit by it and use your legs to spin it from the outside! You make your dear people smile with your energy and antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Meatloaf, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special carrots and sunflower seeds!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Meatloaf

Name:  06.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  204.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What an adorable boy you are, and so smart.
    Sounds like you are well taken care of with great
    treats like sunflower seeds and you are much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Meatloaf!

Hi Meatloaf! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aww! What an adorable baby hammie you are, Meatloaf, squee worthy! And oh yes, quite the clever boy too! I laughed out loud at your ability to um, economize your energy!

And he is clever, too - instead of running in his wheel like a normal hamster does, Meatloaf sits on the ledge by his wheel and uses his legs to spin the wheel from the outside! We think this makes him very special. Why run when you don't have to? What a smart boy!
    As I said...clever! What a lucky human is yours, Meatloaf, having a furkid as smart, as sweet, as precious as you in her/his life! You're just as special as they come, Meatloaf, a true treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you enjoy a fun filled evening of celebration, spinning that wheel, hehe, stuffing your cheeks full of sunflower seeds, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, adorable Meatloaf, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Such a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being POTD, adorable Meatloaf!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Meatloaf, on being POTD! You are an adorable, clever, precious little fella! We rodents! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guiineapigsrfun.net