Thread: Cheerful, Charming Cher!

Cheerful, Charming Cher!

Dearest Cher, what an utterly beautiful Diva of a kitty you are! That gorgeous medium-length black fur is so luxurious and looks so very soft. What a sweet face you have, all black except for those lovely big golden eyes. And what a magnificent tail you have! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show very well some of that brown color of your fur in certain lights. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Essex in England to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a five-year-old kitten and live up to the diva-ish nature of your name, being very fussy about what food you will eat and how and when it is to be served. You show what a lap cat you are every time your dear Purrrson makes a lap! You love to play fetch and then leave your fetched toys as gifts where your dear Purrrson will be sure to find them, in her/his bed! You have no interest in catching your goldfish or turtle housemates. You are funny, a little crazy, and very loving, the sweetest cat your dear Purrrson has ever met. You and he/she and the goldfish and turtles all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cher, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and the goldfish and turtles and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-04-2017 at 02:57 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Cher, what an absolutely gorgeous medium hair domestic girl you are. Your black (or brown) coat looks so soft, and your face with those big amber eyes is so sweet.
    Let's not forget your most fabulous tail.
    Your purrson told us all the wonderful things that make you so special: you're fussy, funny, lazy, playful and you are a lap cat. Most of all you are a diva.
    What more could anyone want in a cat.
    Cher, I hope you get to celebrate like a diva today, and I wish you and your family many more happy and healthy years together.

Captivating Cher!

Hi Cher in the U.K! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous (that tail!) black beauty you are, Cher...charming, utterly captivating, and so deserving of your diva creds! You do your beloved namesake proud! And yes, you're a tad fussy. What kitty isn't?
    But as my kids tell me, it's always a good idea to keep the human on her/his toes, wanting for more! Your charm and beauty not withstanding, you are the consummate cuddle bug and lap warmer, which makes you in my book, the perfect fur package, inside and out! Beautiful, brimming with purrsonality, and just as sweet, as loyal and loving as can be! What more could a human hope for in a fur kid?

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Meeting you, poring over your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...loving on your mommy, playing fetch, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Cher, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

My glam shot!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Cher!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Cher!

What a a beautiful black girl you are! Your coat with that fluffy tail is gorgeous and your golden eyes are beautiful. You also have the sweetest face!

You are the diva, aren’t you… fussy with your food, but a loving and funny little girl, and a lap cat indeed! Your mum can handly get to tie her shoe laces.

You also play fetch and will sit on command - I’m very impressed!

Have fun and enjoy a day of celebration with your family - get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.