Thread: Lovable Jameson

Lovable Jameson

Name:  19f.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  196.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Having a dog like you is a wonderful experience
    You know when to comfort your sick mom and
    then when to have fun with her.
    Celebrate your special day.

Jameson the Healer!

Hi Jameson! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your dear mom too!

What a handsome English Foxhound you are, Jameson, beautiful inside and out, truly heaven sent! I was so moved (to tears) reading your mom's heartfelt tribute to her amazing boy, her ever faithful best friend, her comforter and healer. How blessed your dear mom was, the day you came into her life, Jameson, bringing so much comfort to her days as she recovered from her very serious illness, refusing to leave her side!

One month later, I became gravely ill, nearly dying of kidney failure and sepsis. After returning home from hospitalization, Jameson did not leave my side. Although I know Jameson missed our daily three-mile walks, he somehow knew I was very ill.
    So many dog people believe they could never bond with a kitty, cat lovers never considering a doggie as a best friend. But unconditional love and devotion know no one species, and you are proof of that, sweetheart. It's clear a higher power led your family to you that fateful day they welcomed you into their lives, knowing that soon your mom would be in need of your very special powers!

What a perfect "first" your mom has in you, Jameson. And now, with your mom fullly recovered, let the good times begin: you and your mom enjoying those daily walks, playing together, cuddling together, not to metion those trips to the doggie store! You're not only a best friend and loving companion to your mom, Jameson, a full fledged family member and friend to ALL, you're living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue...a treasure!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming backstory with us! Meeting you, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has made my day! Hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day, sweetheart, spending fun time with your mom, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! And here's to many, many more happy, healthy years for you and your mom! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Jameson, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Unconditional love!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jameson, what a beautiful English Foxhound you are! And what a beautiful spirit you have, too! When your dear mom became very ill, you stayed by her side and helped her get better with your own special brand of nursing. Now you and she are very active together. How nice to see you both and your dear dad, too, in those wonderful photos! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jameson, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, loveable Jameson!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana