Thread: Romeo! Oh Romeo!!!

Romeo! Oh Romeo!!!

Hi Romeo! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a treat, having the rare Double Doodle as our featured honoree! The Labradoodle and Golden Doodle are well known, but not until today did I have the pleasure of meeting a Double Doodle! You're just too precious for words! How aptly named you are, Romeo, for you truly are a stealer of hearts, beautiul inside and out, and at a mere four months old, just beginning to put your paw mark on this world!

How blessed your humans are, Romeo, having a best furry friend, a full fledged family member in you; doubly blessed! They're in for a world of fun, watching you grow and learn, sharing countless happy times, making memories to last a lifetime!

The little guy is looking forward to growing up and getting big enough to use the doggie door. This summer he also plans to learn how to swim with the kids in the pool. There's lots to do and lots to learn when you're only four months old.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, playing to your heart's content, getting into all sorts of puppy mischief, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! And have a great summer, learning to swim!!! You're going to be a natural! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Romeo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

How cute am I?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Romeo

Name:  15d.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  401.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a good looking puppy you are.
    You do have a lot of fun things to learn
    with a family who really loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Romeo, what an adorable child you are! You are absolutely precious, a true stealer of hearts indeed. And you are only four months old! You're already learning the basic commands and enjoying romps with your buddies. You have so much to learn and so much to do as you get older and bigger! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Romeo, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you for the kind comments on Romeo.
    He was born on Valentine's Day and the white marking on his head was heart-shaped (not as clearly now), thus the name - Romeo.
    As a "Mini Double Doodle," he won't get super big. Both his Mom and Dad are about 30 lbs, and definitely medium sized. This size will be a welcome change for us as we've owned a series of three Portuguese Water Dogs, all of them about 70 lbs. each!
    Romeo should be a little easier to handle at less than half that weight.

As a photographer, I take lots of pictures of him and he seems to be getting camera savvy. I shoot often with my iPhone and love to create more artistic stuff with an iPhone photography app called "Prisma." Here's a shot of Romeo at about 10 weeks of age enhanced with a Prisma filter to make it look like a painting.

Again, thanks for the positive comments on our boy. He's a source of great joy to us.

Last edited by John Alfenito; 06-15-2017 at 05:04 PM.

Hello, adorable puppy Romeo! I would like to give you some enormous hugs because your fur looks soooo soft and snuggly! I agree with my friends phesina and tatsxxx11- you and your family are in for all sorts of fun as you grow and learn! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to cutie Romeo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    It seems everyone is thouroly impressed with darling Romeo. He is killer cute and just the sweetest pupster ever! Excellent DOTD!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, handsome Romeo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana