Thread: Baxter

Baxter

Baxter was 18 years old and was put down due to kidney disease. He was put down 5 days ago but I know he's not in pain. He out with a peaceful smile on his face. He would sit on my lap and I read him Dr. Seuss every morning and he would nudge the book. Whatever he did I always told him how great he was..

Sandy Frost

Aww, rest in peace, dear boy! Our condolences, Sandy. You'll see him again somey at the Rainbow Bridge, happy and someday, happy and pain free.
    I've Been Frosted

He will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'm very sorry about Baxter. He is watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge.

God bless Baxter~

Oh Sandy, I'm so, so very sorry! I can't believe he's gone. He lived such a long and happy, love filled life, but still...I can't tell you how heartbroken Junji and I are to hear this. He was like family. My heart goes out to you and Cathy, keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Gone for the time being, but never to be forgotten. We love you, Baxter.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Sandy, I am so very sorry. Deepest sympathy to you and all your family. Baxter had a long, beautiful life with you, full of love and warmth and companionship and good food. Now he is no longer suffering. He is healthy and whole again at the Rainbow Bridge, with so many other dear friends. Love is eternal, and he is watching over you and sending down love. Big hugs to you, Sandy, and all your family. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

Dearest Baxter, rest in peace. Please send some Angelic purrrs of comfort to the hearts of your dear Sandy and family to remind them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will welcome them Home.. One Fine Day....

Love from Pat and Poppy and Sparkler
    Last edited by phesina; 07-05-2017 at 03:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so sorry for your loss of Baxter. He lived a good long life filled with love, and you comforted him to the end. To say goodbye is one the hardest things.
    Rest in peace, dear Baxter - you will be in your mom's heart forever and never forgotten.

Sending you love and comfort, Sandy - take care!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I am so sorry. RIP Baxter.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

My condolences on your heartbreaking loss. He was so loved, and will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge - where he can again nudge your book.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    So very sorry for your loss of irreplaceable, darling Baxter. So very hard on your heart indeed. Baxter would want your love for him to carry on to others I'll bet. Take care, bless your heart.

Run happy and healthy over the Rainbow Bridge dear Baxter. Your family will be with you again one fine day. Prayers to Baxter's family.