Thread: Terrific Toni

Terrific Toni

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	170.3 KB 
ID:	59585

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a sweetheart. How could anyone throw you away?
    It worked out for the best and now you have a wonderful home.
    Celebrate your world famous day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Terrific Toni!

Hi Toni! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beatutiful piggy you are, Toni! Your coat (those swirlies,hehe), your calico coloring are simply gorgeous! As a piggy lover/mom, as an animal lover, it sickens me to the core to think that anyone could literally throw away a defenseless animal like yesterday's trash! Thanks goodness you were able to let out with some of those trademark wheeks, wheeks loud enough for someone to hear you, saving your from the unspeakable!

I am glad he knew to be loud that day, and then was brought the animal home where I could adopt him. I love him! And I think he loves me too.
    And we too are so thankful, Toni, thankful you're now safe and sound in the loving care of a forever human who will cherish you all the days of your life! And I have no doubt you love your human every bit as much as she/he loves you!!! What a team!

Enjoy your big day of honor, sweetheart, munching on a fresh salad, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Toni, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Toni, what a beautiful young Guinea Pig you are. You are so pretty with that calico-colored fur and the sweet face with such a look of happiness! I too am horrified and sickened that some alleged-human actually threw you away like trash. I am so very happy and grateful that you made enough noise and moved so that you were rescued! You were brought to the animal shelter where your dear person adopted you and brought you to your forever-home. You will be cared for the rest of your life now! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Toni, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special salad and cucumber!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being POTD, handsome Toni! I, too am sickened that anyone would throw you away like trash.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Toni, on being POTD! You are a beautiful angel! God bless the person who rescued you and God bless your human parent for loving you and caring for you, giving you a wonderful life! We hope your story inspires others to ADOPT SMALL PETS FROM SHELTERS (rabbits, GPs, gerblls, hamsters, rats, mice). Best wishes for continued love, fun, good health and safety! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net