Thread: Precious China!

Precious China!

Greetings, China! Happy piggy Pet of the Day to you, and to dear brother Nugget, too!

What beautiful boy you are, China! Your coloring is so striking, and your markings simply amazing!!! But oh, how sweet is that face!

I'm so sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your much loved piggy predecessor. But thanks to you, your human's dream of once again being a piggy parent has come true, and what treasures she/he has in you and Nugget! And what fun times you kids are in for over the many years to come, knowing nothing but unconditional love and devtion, courtesty of your forever human! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, China! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you and Nugget enjoy a very special day of celebation, treated to lots of free time, maybe out in your yard, munching on some fresh, yummy veggies, popcorning and wheeking with sheer abandon, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious China, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Nugget, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

China

Name:  gp.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  189.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    I also have guinea pigs and they are wonderful pets.
    Glad you have a brother to keep you company.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    China is brilliant, what a fancy coat! I am so glad he has Nugget to keep him company too. Excellent and extremely cute POTD!

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, China! You are adorable!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest China, what an adorable Guinea Piggy you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking colorful fur and the sweet face with the lovely big eyes, and you have the most delightful personality, too! You and your brother Nugget and your dear young friend all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling China, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Nugget and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, China, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! (We GPs! We rodents!) We hope your human family's horribly tragic story teaches everyone that small pets should not live outside and should not be exposed to large animals. Too many small pets are killed by dogs, cats. We hope and pray that you have a safe, long, happy, healthy, fun life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net