Thread: Lovely Jody

Lovely Jody

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Jody!

What a pretty girl you are!! Your white coat with those black dots is beautiful and so is your stunning green eyes. You also have the sweetest face!

I am glad you were saved from the cold outside and found a home. With plenty of love and care, you survived.

No wonder you hid the first two months, but now you are warming up and trusting your family more and more. And you even follow your mom/dad into the garden and love to get tummy rubs and cuddle. I can tell you are loved very much and I’m sure you have a safe and wonderful life with your family - and you will never be cold again. Thank you to them for taking such good care of you.

Have fun today… and every day, enjoy watching the critters outside, and get pampered with your favourite treats, tummy rubs and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Jody the Survivor!

Greetings, precious Jody! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

I was so touched by your rags to riches story, Jody, your family's love filled tribute to their beautiful girl! You had such a sad, sad start at life, Jody, but thankfully those sad and lonely days are over, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years ahead of you!

We love her and are glad she beat the odds! She never has to worry about being abandoned ever again, she has her home with us.
    And we're so happy too, Jody, that you beat ALL odds, that for all the days of your life you will be loved and cherished unconditionally, never to be abandoned EVER again! You truly are a survivor, Jody, one brave and beautiful girl, and so very worthy of your big day of honor! Endless thanks to your forever family for their unwavering devotion, doing all in their power to heal you! How well their commitment has been rewarded, having a beautiful best friend, a loving furkid in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, a day filled with belly rubs and cuddles, strolls in your garden, everything your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Jody, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jody, what a beautiful girl you are! You are utterly adorable with that soft-looking fur that's mostly white but also has calico colors, and that sweet face with the lovely big pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Brunswick, Lower Saxony, Germany to pet you and rub your tummy! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you and rub your tummy for me .

And what a heartwarming, uplifting story of rescue and survival and love you have to tell! In December your people found you, a tiny kitten cold, dehydrated and near death. They immediately brought you to the vet, who didn't think you'd make it. But thanks to the great medical and loving care you got, you survived! You have been getting bolder and more confident and more affectionate ever since. You follow your dear person to the garden, you reply when spoken to, and you enjoy cuddling and being stroked on your belly. I'd love to hear that sweet, high "Maus" meow! You have your safe, comfortable, loving home with your dear people for life now, and you will never be cold and hungry again. Many thanks to them for their dedication and devotion, doing everything they could to heal you! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jody, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I am so glad that you nursed darling Jody back to health, the world is a much better place with her in it! She reminds me of a sweet pea with her beautiful emerald eyes and innocent, wee face! Jody could not be a more special and perfect COTD!

Liebe Jody, Du bist eine wunderschoene Katze! What a beautiful girl you are, with your black spots on white, and your green eyes.
    And what a survivor you are! Your family found you just in time, and you beat the odds with their love and support. Even though you are still a little shy, you know that this is your forever home.
    Jody, you are as special as they come, and today, you are honored as Cat of the Day.
    I hope that you and your family have a great celebration and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day adorable Jody!

I happy she survived and has a forever home!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana