Thread: Charming Cheyenne!

Charming Cheyenne!

Good morning, little baby Cheyenne.
    What a big aaawww I uttered when I saw you. I thought little Puma was the cutest thing in the world when I saw her but now here you are, a blue little princess- and you look exactly as my boy Orion looked. He is also a blue Aby but he is seven years old now.
    Of course I know everything about Aby babies- how much fun you are, how feisty, agile and how sweet and simply adorable- e.g. when you jump on shoulders.
    Enjoy a wonderful day of celebration. Orion waves hello to you and sends his purrs.
    http://catoftheday.com/archive/2011/May/19.html
    Last edited by Barbara; 07-05-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Cheynne

What a beauty!!!!!! Love the ticking on the coats of Abyssinians!!! I don't know if there is a definite "lap cat"?? I think it depends on how well they are socialized/handled as kittens. My Maine Coon is 15 and has never sat on my lap yet I see stories of kitties who can't enough of lap time and it makes me crazy!!! Anyway, Cheyenne and her sister are beautiful.

Dearest Cheyenne, what an utterly adorable young Abyssinian girl you are! You are absolutely stunning with that blue-grey ticked Aby-pattern fur and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes and the huge ears. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! How nice to see you with your dear step-sister Puma in some of them! You make a Purrrfect Pair together. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Santa Cruz to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy, and you make your dear Purrrson smile with all your antics. You and Puma bonded right away, and ever since then you play together and wrestle and chase each other for hours, then wind up snoozing wrapped around each other. You and she are not quite lap cats, but you do sleep on your dear Purrrson's shoulder or chest.. close enough for him/her! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cheyenne, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Puma and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Squeeeee! What a beautiful blue Aby kitten you are, Cheyenne! You have Puma to teach you how to play, have fun, explore and then both of you are able to snuggle with each other and with your person! I don't know a lot about Abyssinian cats, but I know they are active and very intelligent! You are a very beautiful kitty with your sweet face and your cute ears, and your ticked Aby coat!

I am sending zillions of hugs and snuggles to you and Puma today, sweet Cheyenne! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Oh ya, Cheyenne is a lovely beauty. What a delight, she has the best parent and an excellent cat role model in Puma! So lucky they love each other, I am so jealous!! My two cats ..... not so much excellent and perfect COTD!!

Charming Cheyenne!

Good evening, beautiful Blue Abyssinian Cheyenne! Happy Cat of the Day, and greetings to your sister/Cat of the Day alum Puma, too! Oh yes! I remeber Puma well! Ho proud your mom must be, laying claim to two such deserving honorees! Can't let your sister out do you, right? Oh my! You're simply gorgeous, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out! I'm loving that ear action!

Seems your mom came through with getting your fur sis Puma a mate, and what a perfect match she found in you! So happy to hear you kids hit it off so well, from day one! You mom is now doubly blessed, having two such beautiful furkids to call her very own! You've made her home, and heart, complete!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your happy homecoming story, your heart-melting photos with us, Cheyenne! Meeting you has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special fun and love filled Cat of the Day soiree, playing with sister Puma, getting into all sorts of kitten mischief, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cheyenne, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!
    Love to dear Puma, too!

BE. STILL. MY. HEART!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Cheyenne, what a beautiful Abyssinian girl you are. I love your big ears, and your blue coat is exquisite.
    You were almost immediately accepted by your step sister Puma. What a success story, since cat introductions can be a challenge. I'm sure what helped was that both of you are still very young.
    Even though you are not a lap kitty, you are showing your affection in so many ways. Maybe Puma can convince you that having your teeth brushed is nothing to be afraid of.
    I hope that you, Puma and your purrson have a great day full of celebration, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Congrats beautiful Cheyenne, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    You are a lucky cat Cheyenne! Congratulation for the cat of the day !