Thread: Gorgeous Billy!

Hybrid View

Gorgeous Billy!

OMG you are such a gorgeous cat!!!
    I love that long fur you have, and I adore that sweet smisse all over your lovely little face!!
    Have a purrfect day!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Billy!

What a handsome fluffy boy you are! Your orange coat and your big eyes are so beautiful, and you have the sweetest face! You look so cute in all of your photos, I really enjoyed seeing them.

Although you were left in a shelter by our first family, you were lucky to find a new family who loves you and know how to care properly for you, and in return, you bring them so much joy. And you have some kitty friends around you, and a dog, too.

In spite of being 11 years old, you are still quite frisky, and you even learned how to walk on a leash - I’m impressed.

Have fun today and enjoy a celebration with extra yummy treats, playtime with your sisters/brothers, and lots of attention and loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Billy, you are adorable! What a good-looking guy you are with that long, fluffy orange fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with the cute little pink nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are so cute in all of them, and it is so nice to see some of your kitty and doggie family members with you. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Silverdale, WA to pet you, and pet all your buddies, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful, uplifting story you have to tell! Your first family realized they could no longer keep you and surrendered you to the shelter. There you met your dear Purrrsons, and you and they adopted each other. Then they brought you to your Purrrmanent, Furrever Home! You bring great joy to your special friend and all your family. You are the Purrrfect example of what is so great about senior cats! You are a loving gentleman, with a frisky side and a mighty purr. You have a furry brother, Vindaloo, and dog and cat sisters to hang out with! You and they and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Billy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends, all species, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-12-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome fellow you are, Billy! Your fur looks so smooth and soft! How wonderful that you have such a loving, caring home with your people, Vindaloo and the doggies! You are very special !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Billy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Harness

Billy, how's the Puffi harness working out for you? I'm getting a harness for Gracie and I would like to get a good one.

Beautiful Billy!

Hi Billy! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Stunning, simply stunning!!! I'm blown away, Billy, by your goregous good looks (you look like a mini Mountain Lion, hehe), and your utterly heart-melting photo spread! It's hard to believe you're a senior, Billy, so let's just say you're forever young, hehe! And being both a kitty and doggie lover/mom what can I say other than...be still my heart! rs Those pics of you with Vindaloo and your doggie bros/sisters are the best! And speaking from experience, I second that emotion...brothers can be a bit of a pain in the butt!

Your mom/dad is right when she/he says we shouldn't jump to conclusions, judging a surrender, that bettter a doggie, kitty, animal of any sort be given up to a shelter, rather than being left to fend for her/himself, or worse! Happily you found your way to the most loving of forever homes, a family with whom you can live out your golden years in comfort and splendor, not a care in the world! As your mom/dad says, you are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of senior adoption!

As a volunteer at a shelter, I see older cats over looked for those adorable younger ones time and time again. I certainly understand the concerns with selecting an old cat, They may not be around as long as a kitten could be, but the love they offer is priceless. I'm so thankful for the time I've had, and the many years ahead with this magnificent orange fluffy feline.
    Endless thanks to your human for not only choosing senior adoption, but for her/his dedication to rescue, helping to make happy homecomings such as yours a reality for so many other deserving creatures!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Billy! Reading your heartwarming, rags to riches tale, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect ending to my day! Hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Billy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Love to all of your precious furry siblings, too!

Yep! I rule!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

its good

Billy is a big boy, and has a barrel chest, so the pupia harness works great for his build. If your baby Gracie is not prone to being startled while out and about then it should be ok. My other cat vindaloo, can back out of the pupia harness if he wants to. My all time favorite secure harness is made by met pet, and is called the cat walking jacket. Hope that helps, and good luck with Gracie and her harness training.