Thread: Dapper Dustin

Dapper Dustin

Good Morning Dustin!

As soon as I saw that thumbnail I thought, Hmmm, must be some bichon in that baby. And I was right! You are so young and fluffy, all I want to do is reach over and cuddle you! If you have the bichon coat, then you are in puppy coat just now. And it will change when you are about a year old. The bichon coat is finer and mats more easily than the poodle coat. My Riley is a 'poochon' - poodle x bichon. She has the poodle coat, it grows more slowly and is much easier to manage.

Sounds like you are a typical puppy right now Dustin, full of energy and in to EVERYTHING as you learn about your world. What fun! Both bichons and poodles are smart and easy to train, most of my bichons have been in Agility at one time or another. Your HuMom needs to realize that, if you have the bichon temperament, bichons are very busy little dogs, and house / potty training seldom makes it on the To Do list! Yes, bichons are known for being slow to catch on to house training, taking 12 to 18 months to master this. Too busy learning so many other good things!

Have a wonderful day, Dustin!

Dustin

Name:  01d.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  216.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so darn cute, I can't believe you weren't picked first.
    It worked out for the best and now you have a wonderful home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Dustin!

Cuteness overload!!! Whan an adorable, fuzzy-wuzzy, baby Bichon x Poo you are!, Dustin! Your puppy preciousness is off the charts! You might not yet be the best mannered boy, but that will come with time! For now, it's all about growing and learning, exploring and making mischief, just having fun! What a treat your humans are in for, watching you grow bigger, smarter, more loving (and well mannered) with each passing day! How lucky your humans are, having a sweet and loving furry family member in you! You're a treasure, Dustin, beautiful inside and out, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting, squee worthy pics, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, playing til you drop, making mischief, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Dustin, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Almost too cute to be real!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Awww, Dustin is too cute for words!! I love his sweet face and curly coat!

Dustin is adorable and will have good manners too. Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana