Thread: Beautiful Boots

Beautiful Boots

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Boots!

What a handsome fluffy boy you are! Your coat and your big green eyes are beautiful - and you have the sweetest face!

You must have been the best Christmas gift ever! You have now spent nine years with your family, four kitty brothers and two dogs, and although you don’t get along with Bear, you still have a wonderful life, I’m sure - and you are loved very much And no, you are not fat, just fluffy.

Enjoy a day of celebration with your brothers and family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Boots is nine years old. He is super lazy. He is so lazy that he will sit in one place for about two hours. He will sometimes be grumpy when you pet him in the wrong spot. I remember getting him when I he was a kitten. We got him for Christmas from my aunt. He loves me and his whole family so much that he will hardly ever get mad. When he does get mad it is only when someone is mean to him, or pets him what he considers “wrong.”

Boots is not fussy, he will eat almost anything you give him. He gets along with his four brothers nicely, but one of the four hates other cats. He does not get along with Bear, though. Bear is one of my dogs. He does get along with the other dog. I would not trade the world for him or any other pet. He also looks fat but when you cuddle with him you find out he is just very fluffy. He is also my oldest cat. He is so cute.
    Hello, beautiful Boots! I like your green eyes and your full, fluffy coat! I would like to reach through my monitor and all the way up to Michigan to pet you- but only in the places you like to be touched! You are very handsome!

You get along with most of your fur-siblings, and you are content to spend a couple of hours in a comfortable spot! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Boots!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Handsome Boots - we are glad you are such a loved boy! And it is good to know you are more fluff than fat - it can be hard to tell with thickly furred kitties! Congratulations, cutie! You are now Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Beautiful Boots!

Hi Boots in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

What a handsome, utterly irresistible, oh so fluffy, soft and cuddly Tabby boy you are! I had a long, exasperating day, but oh, what a relief, seeing your precious self up on my Cat of the Day page this evening! Meeting you, reading your *special person's* love filled tribute to her/his best furry friend has made my night! She/he loves you SO very much, and understandably so! A human couldnt hope for a more special, sweeter and more loving furkid than you, Boots! How blessed your family was, that happy day your auntie gifted you, the gift that keeps on giving!!! You truly are one in a million, Boots, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a fun and love filled day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Boots, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings too!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Boots, what a handsome and oh so fluffy boy you are. You have the sweetest face, and I bet that you are really soft. I agree with your purrson: You are incredibly cute.
    I'm sure that you are just relaxed and laid back, even though it might look like being lazy. You also make sure that you are being petted in the "right" spot. Other than that there's not much that gets you upset.
    Boots, you are perfect, and I wish you, your doggie friends and your family many more happy and healthy years.

What a handsome Tabby boy you are, Boots! I would love to pet your soft fur (but only where you want to be).

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Boots, what a beautiful boy you are! I'm sorry I couldn't write to you on your special day. You are so pretty with that fluffy fur and the sweet face with the lovely big eyes. You have a delightful Purrrsonality, too! You make your dear Purrrsons smile with your energy and antics. You also have four kitty and two doggy housemates. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Boots, on being chosen Cat of the Day for June 30! We hope you and all your family and friends have been enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery