Thread: Marvelous Minerva

Marvelous Minerva

Name:  29b.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  385.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful, big girl.
    Your family treats you so well and loves
    you so much.
    Celebrate your special day

Adorable Minnie

Hi Minerva! Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful girl!

What a pleasure it is to meet you, Minnie! It's not often we have an Airedale as our featured honoree, so seeing you up on my Dog of the Day page today, reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos, put a BIG smile on my face! Something about that soft, curly, cuddly coat, your trademark Airedale coloring and markings, that I find utterly enchanting! And that overbite, your "outie," only make you all the more irresistible! hehe

How lucky your human is, having a "first" as beautiful, as smart, as sweet and loving as you, Minnie! In looks, personality and heart, you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried! And as for you sweetheart, I don't think there's a single doubt that you found that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, the day your forever family welomed you home! What a heavenly match!

Minnie is the sweetest thing. If one of her family members is lying on the ground, she comes over and licks as many parts of you as she can and doesn't let you leave until she is done. Minnie thinks she is a human and we love every part of her quirky personality. I love Minnie and I hope you do to.
    I sure do love you, Minnie! Who could resist a girl as speical as you? You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing with your squeaky Lamb Chops, hehe, taking a nice walk, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love and hugs, belly rubs and kisses to you, beautiful Minnie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a pretty girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I sure love Minnie and all her pics are adorable! Simply killer cute!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Minnie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana