Thread: Precious Thelma

Precious Thelma

Name:  28b.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  264.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm so glad you and your sister have such a wonderful
    caretaker to treat you so well.
    Celebrate your special day and keep giving those kisses

Precious Thelma!

Hi Thelma! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you! The second I saw your name I just knew you had to be the "other half" of that dynamic duo, Thelma and Louise! Your young person must be so proud, having both her furry charges be crowned Pet of the Day! Well, you're every bit as beautiful, as precious as sister Louise, and as I told Louise the other day, you re so very lucky to be in the loving care of such a devoted and responsible caretaker! What a fun summer awaits you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Thelma! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Enjoy a fun filled Pet of the Day, playing with sister Louise, munching on yummy veggies, maybe enjoying some supervised time outdoors, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Thelma, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Louise, too, and dear Luna at the Rainbow Bridge!

SUCH a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, precious Thelma!

Your person must be very proud of you and Louise.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Thelma, on being POTD! You are adorable! (We GPs!) We are so glad that your "summer caretaker" is such a kind, loving, compassionate person! We hope you and your sister are given to your caretaker permanently because live pets do not belong in a classroom: http://www.petakids.com/save-animals...-pets-cruelty/ Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life at your caretaker's loving forever home! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net