Thread: Cute Kiwi

Cute Kiwi

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Kiwi!

What an adorable girl you are!! You have such a fluffy coat and the sweetest face!

Of course your family had to take you home. It makes me so angry that someone would leave a helpless kitten in a parking lot. How lucky you were that the right people came along to rescue you - and they are lucky to have a sweetie pie like you.

I bet you will soon be friends with the other cats and pets in the house. You are learning fast, and already affectionate and cuddly - just the kitty everyone will fall in love with.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, celebrate with your family and kitty friends, and make sure you are pampered with extra treats, chin scratches and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Kiwi, what an adorable child you are! You are a beauty of a little Maine Coon, Tabby, Calico mix kitten. You are so cute and look so very happy in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You have such pretty soft-looking fur and the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Maine to pet you, and pet your other family kitties and critters also! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a touching and uplifting story you have to tell. You were cruelly abandoned in a parking lot by some loathsome alleged-human. We're so glad your dear Purrrents came along and saw you there! Right away they realized that was no place for a helpless kitten, and they brought you to your new Furrrever home. Many, many thanks to them for saving you!

It has taken you a little time to get used to the other critters you share your new home with. Now you are becoming friends with them all. You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You are very playful, and you're also affectionate and cuddly when you want to be. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kiwi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Kiwi, what a beautiful Maine Coon mix girl you are. Your pictures are so adorable, showing off your fluffiness and your sweet face.
    How lucky you were to be found by your forever family, after some cruel person left you in a parking lot. Even though at first you weren't fond of all the other pets in the house, you are trying very hard to be friends. You are everything a kitten should be: cute, cuddly, affectionate and playful, and I know that you won't have any trouble to become best buddies with all of your siblings.
    Kiwi, you are a special girl and you deserve a great celebration today.
    I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Cutie Kitten Kiwi!

Kiwi is a little Maine Coon, Tabby, Calico mix. We live in Maine in the United States of America. We found Kiwi when she was about three months old abandoned in a parking lot. She was so tiny, and cute we had to take her home - a parking lot is no place for a helpless kitten!

The first few nights we had her home, although loving towards us she hated all of our other cats and pets. She quickly grew to realize she wasn't the boss and now tries her best to be friends with the other animals. Kiwi has learned to come to her own name and lift up her arms to you when she wants to leave a room! If Kiwi gets too rowdy all you have to do is scratch under her chin and behind her ears and she will fall right asleep. She's affectionate and cuddly when she wants to be but she's very playful.
    Squeeee! What an absolutely darling kitten you are, Miss Kiwi! Your fur looks so soft to pet, I would like to go all the way to Maine and give you a cuddle! How you wound up in a parking lot I'll never know, but your people found you there and brought you home! You met the other cats and pets, and you are working on making friends with everyone.

You are a very playful kitten- purr-fect! You know your name, and you know how to let your people know when you are ready to leave the room! Your people have learned to help you calm by giving you some gentle chin or ear rubs Best of all, you are establishing your terms for affection and cuddles! A very special girl indeed!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Kiwi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Awwww, Kiwi is so remarkably cute I just can't stand it! What a darling, adorable baby girl! So happy you rescued this perfect kitten, just beautiful.

Precious Kiwi!

Hi cutie Kiwi in beautiful Maine! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Maine Coon x you are, such a lovely, most elegant young lady! But OMG, your baby pic should come with a cuteness warning! That is one of the most heart-melting baby kitty pics I've ever laid eyes on! It's sickening, unconsionable, that any sentient being could "dump" a helpless creature as you as were! Thankfully you were rescued, and the rest is happy history! As the adage goes, living well is the best revenge, and that you are, loved unconditionally, totally, forever and always!

How blessed your peeps are, having a beautiful, sweet and loviong best furkid in you, Kiwi! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a treat! Hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, preious Kiwi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Kiwi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana