Thread: Cutie Kiri

Cutie Kiri

Name:  28d.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  383.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    How smart that you only bark when a family member
    comes home and let the other pups bark at strangers.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Cutie Kiri!

Hi Kiri! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy! Congratulations on your well earned day of worldwide fame!

What a beautiful, most precious Pomek you are, Kiri! I wish I could reach through my monitor, hold that sweet face and cover it with a zillion kisses! My heart melted into a puddle at my feet, gazing over your swoon worthy photos, Kiri! It's no wonder you love the camera as you do! You're a natural, *movie star* material for sure!

What a lucky boy are, Kiri, living a laid back life of leisure there in the Caribbean, on gorgeous Trindidad Tobago, being surrounded by so much human and furry love! But I think your human would agree that it is she/he who is luckiest of all, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you in her/his life! They don't come any more special than you, Kiri! You're a gem, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kiri! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, playing with your doggie sibs, walking the beach, devouring a nice chunk of cheese, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Kiri, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear doggie bros/sisters too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Kiri!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana