Thread: Jhon bon Jovi

Jhon bon Jovi

Name:  19400152_1598877090175801_9214916170310389446_n.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  69.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are absolutely adorable. I can see how
    your person took you home that day.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Dearest Jhon bon Jovi, you are adorable! What a beautiful young Dzungarian Hamster you are! No wonder your dear person fell in love with you as soon as he/she saw you. You both love the musical Jhon bon Jovi. You are very good at making yourself into a sphere, which your dear person adores! You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jhon bon Jovi, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-24-2017 at 06:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Jhon bon Jovi!

Greetings, Jhon! Happy Pet of the Day!

Love your human's take on the amazing John Bon Jovi's name! But while the spelling might be a bit different, when it comes to the cuteness factor, the loveable factor, you do your much loved namesake proud! How lucky your human is, having been chosen by you to be your forever human! She heard you speaking to her, loud and clear that fateful day, and what else can be said, other than the feeling was mutual! And since then, it's been nothing but happy, love filled days for you and for her! What a team! And while I find your ability to morph into a sphere most impressive, hehe, I'm glad you human was able to share a full face shot with us, so we can see just how beautiful a hammie you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Pet of the Day party, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Jhon bon Jovi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    John Bon Jovi is too cute for words, what a delight to behold! Excellent POTD!

Congrats to adorable Jhon bon Jovi, today's POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana