Thread: Beautiful Braken

Beautiful Braken

What a lovely pup your Braken is! I'm sorry that you no longer sleep together but sounds as though she has a lovely spot. Keep caring for this beautiful girl and I wish you many happy years.

Braken

Name:  05.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  352.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    How wonderful that you are so well behaved.
    You had a very good teacher.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Beautiful Braken!

Hi Braken in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Braken, such a beautiful blend of Boxer and Lab, embodying so many of their cherished traits, physically (look at the boxy head!!!) and in personality! However, speaking as life long Lab mom, I do believe that in the following areas your Boxer genes rule!

What makes her so special is the fact that she is beautifully behaved. She doesn't steal food, she doesn't beg and she doesn't jump onto the work surface when I'm trying to cook
    How lucky you are, Braken, to have your person as your one and only, your soulmate, your forever human; how lucky is she/he, having you all to herself! What a team!

And what I personal find most special is the fact that she's mine and no-one else's, I've had her since I was nine and I've been the one who trained her, feeds her and grooms her and pays for everything she needs! She's my dog and I am her person!
    You truly are one extra special pup, Braken, special in so many ways, and so very worthy of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your mom/dad for sharing your gorgeous self, and all of those lovely, heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has brought some much appreciated warmth and *sunshine* to my cold and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a day as special as yourself, tooling about town in your car (in the front seat if not driving), sticking to your devoted person like glue, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Braken, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Braken!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Braken, you are a beautiful Boxer/Lab cross lady, absolutely gorgeous! You are beautifully behaved, too. What a loving and beloved companion you are to your dear person! You two have been together since he/she was nine years old. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Braken, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Broken is the most beautiful DOTD! Such a loving and kind soul, best wishes to her and her BFF!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Braken!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    What a gorgeous dog ! congratulation Braken.