Thread: Marvelous Morsel

Marvelous Morsel

Morsel is a beautiful example of why we love our cats so much. Lovely to look at and to interact with day in and day out. Thank you for the beautiful photos and the meaningful description of this wonderful cat and how she adds quality of life to your family. She is most deserving to be Cat of the Day.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Morsel!

What a beautiful tabby girl you are!! Your coat has such beautiful colours and your green eyes are beautiful, too. You also have the sweetest face!

I’m so glad your family got you out of that shelter and gave you a loving home. You wake up every day knowing that it will be better than the previous. Your positive attitude is contagious, so your family is reminded all the time how lucky they are to have a girl like you around.

I see you have access to the garden, so you can explore and watch the birds, and when you come inside again, you will get treats and cuddles… I believe you like tummy rubs, too.

Have fun today and get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

I would love to give you a tummy rub...

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Morsel sounds like a wonderful companion! I sure love her beautiful fur coat, please forward a wee squeeze and a smooch from me on her special day!

Hello, lovely Morsel! I agree completely with what everyone has written - you have such pretty eyes, and your tabby fur looks so soft to pat! I would like to give you a tummy rub, and a squeeze and a smooch (or two or 50 )! How wonderful that you go outdoors, watch the birds and check on everything in the garden! You enjoy the sunshine, then come back inside for treats and cuddles! Each day is better for you and your family! Purr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Morsel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Morsel, what a beautiful Tabby girl you are. You look so soft, and your face is so sweet with those big green eyes. Even though you grew up at a shelter, you and your purrents hit the jackpot when you found each other.
    You are a busy girl:bird-watching, napping, enjoying your treats, and most important, reminding your family how precious every day is.
    Morsel, you are a special girl, and I wish you and your family many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Morsel, what an adorable young lady you are! You are so pretty with that solid brown tabby fur and the sweet face with the long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those terrific photos with us. Your dear Purrrson is an excellent photographer! You are gorgeous in them all, and in that last one of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Menlo Park, CA to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your dear Purrrsons will rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful, inspiring Purrrsonality you have! You grew up in a shelter and then came to your family two years ago. You get more lovable every day! You love bird-watching and napping and having a treat. You are very snuggly and malleable, and you wake up each day knowing it will be better than the last. Your positive attitude is contagious, reminding your dear Purrrsons to give thanks for life, because life is for living. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Morsel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yummy Morsel!

Greetings, yummy Morsel! Happy Tabby Thursday Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Tabby girl you are, Morsel...pure perfection! I so enjoyed reading your Daddy's heartfelt tribute to his beautiful girl! You're one lucky kitty, Morsel, having been rescued by a forever family as devoted and loving as yours! But no one is more blessed than your Mom and Dad, having a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving companion, a full fledged family member in YOU! Your loving spirit, your optimism, your unadultered love for life, and your family, is an inspiration to us all!

The Morsel wakes up each day knowing that it will be better than the last, and her positive attitude is contagious....When the day-to-day gets her people down, she reminds us to give thanks for life, because life is for living.
    Many thanks to your Daddy for sharing your heartwarmng backstory with us, your lovely, heart-melting photos! Meeting you, having the chance to pay tribute to one most deserving Cat of the Day, has been the perfect ending to my day! Hope you're enjoying YOUR big day in the spotlight, birdwatchng, chewng on a catnip cigar, lol, snuggling with your Mom and Dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Morsel, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Life is good!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Morsel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana