Thread: Enchanting Enzo!

Enchanting Enzo!

Dearest Enzo, what a good-looking guy you are! You are so cute with that soft-looking tabby and white fur. You look like you are wearing white boots and have dipped your front paw-pads in cream! And what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for posting all those great photos! Who is your fluffy grey pal in the one? And in that one of you lying on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Wisconsin to rub your tummy (only if you do want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet your grey pal and rub his/her tummy if desired too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both and rub any applicable tummies, too .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You came to live with your first Purrrson who was a college student. Then, after she graduated and began job-searching, you moved in Purrrmanently with her relative, who is posting here. You were very hyper as a kitten but have calmed down quite a bit since then. Now you have your own private back yard, where you can roam to the end of your tie-out, chatter at birds, chew grass, and hunt rodents! You like to cuddle with your dear Purrrson and lay down and nap next to her/him. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Enzo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear fluffy grey pal and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-04-2017 at 06:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Enzo, you are a most handsome tabby boy and remind me very much of my tabby Oscar - except he doesn't have the cute white toe tips that you do! And I wonder, as your owner must, do you love the rain and getting wet or are you a tad short in the brains department?

No matter what you are adorable and loved and have a great home. I wish you many happy and healthy years with your human and hopefully a furry playmate in the near future.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Enzo has a magnificent fur coat, you can see he is a very comfortable and happy dude! Huge parades and ribbons and balloons to darling Enzo today!

Dear Enzo, what a handsome Tabby boy you are. You look very cuddly, but of course on your terms. Even though you are a very impressive size and all grown up, you still get the crazies (personally my favorite kitty entertainment!)
    Your pictures are beautiful, your human is a very talented photographer.
    I hope you get to celebrate your special day with your kitty friend and your family, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Enchanting Enzo!

Hi Enzo! Get your motor running, sweetheart! You're Cat of the Day! VROOOOOM!

What a hunky, handsome boy you are, Enzo, utterly enchanting indeed! That come hither look (top photo) makes a girl weak in the knees! And by all accounts, you've got as much energy under the hood as a Ferrari! Well, things seem to have calmed down a tad since your younger days, except for the occasional nighttime zoomie attack, begging to head out into a thunderstorm! Silly kitty!

The first stories she told about him was how he used to run into walls, and try to attack her large dog back when he was a super hyper kitten. She named him after the designer of the Ferrari.
    You truly are a character, Enzo, keeping your mom on her toes with your antics, wanting for more! But no doubt your mom wouldn't have you any other way! How lucky your mom is, having a never ending source of joy, love and laughter in you! And maybe soon her and your days will be made even more entertaining with the addition of a fur brother! What fun!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, getting into all sorts of fun mischief, enjoying your yard, being loved and pampered to pieces by your adoring family and friends! Lots of love to you, precious Enzo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Belly rubs!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Enzo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Enzo! What a handsome tabby and white kitty you are! You look very nice in your tabby stripes and white!

You are a busy kitty- running zoomies; going outside to explore, munch on some grass, and chatter at the birds! And to maintain your hunting skills, too! Then you come inside and nap next to your person, and be adorable! PURR-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day, Enzo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Hello Enzo. It's nice that you are the Cat of the day ! congratulation.