Thread: Elsa

Elsa

Name:  04b.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  219.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a big, absolutely beautiful girl you are.
    Glad you have water all around for you to enjoy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Elsa, you are beautiful! What a delightful German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois you are. You are so pretty in all those great photos! What an adorable puppy you were, and how nice to see you with your twin sister Rose and whoever you're romping through the water with, too. You and Rose and your Anatolian shepherd Aunt Molly are very happy and well looked-after, aren't you. You all and your dear persons love each other very much. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Elsa, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Rose and Molly and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Elsa!

Hi Elsa! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to sister Rose and Aunt Molly, too!

What a gorgeous GSD x Malinois girl you are, Elsa! Scary? No way!!! I see only love and gentleness in those warm, soulful eyes!

Your photos are absolutely, out of this world heart-melting (baby pics), and that action shot, that one of you flying through the air, breathtaking!
    While amazing athletes, I've never known GSD's to be too fond of swimming, so seeing you reveling in the wet stuff was a real treat! Lucky you, living there in sunny FL, surrounded by so much water! You even have your very own pool for times when the beach is crowded! But I'm sure nothing gives you more pleasure than spending time with your human and Shepherd family! How blessed you are, being so loved by so many, humans and furry ones alike! But none are luckier than your humans, having a best friend and loving companion, a card carrying family member in you! What fun awaits them over the many years to come, watching you grow, sharing so many fun times with their beautiful Elsa!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...swimming, playing with sister Rose and Aunt Molly, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful humans! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Elsa, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Rose and Molly, too!!!

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Elsa is priceless!! It filled me with glee and joy to see her beautiful photos today. I hope Elsa and Rose, along with their peeps have the greatest day ever!

Congratulations beautiful Elsa for being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Congratulation Elsa ! an adorable dog.