Thread: Handsome Cosmo kitten!

Handsome Cosmo kitten!

What makes Cosmo special is that he was a rescue with so much personality and from the first day I saw him I knew he was the one for me. He runs around the house like something possessed as he burns off energy, and does the silliest things to make the whole household laugh. This includes things from falling off the bed while trying to attack my blanket-covered toes, to chasing the dog around the house as they have play-fighting fun.

After all his crazy running around, he is happy to relax on the floor in front of the fire or meow through the house to hear me call out it him where to find me so he can come for cuddles, pats and lots of love and attention. He sure is one in a million to me, because he shows us every day from the beginning just how much he is happy to have a family who loves him to bits.
    Hello, adorable kitten Cosmo! How nice you look in your black and white coat! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet, and you have such long whiskers!

You are a very busy fellow- running everywhere with your dog buddy, attacking toes under the blanket, and making everyone laugh! You meow to your person so you can come and get cuddles, pats, love and attention! You are one in a million and a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie Cosmo!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 06-21-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Cosmo, what an adorable young man you are! You are strikingly gorgeous with that pretty Tuxedo-patterned fur and that sweet face with the big pink ears and the lovely big golden eyes and the pink nose with the cute little black splotch on it. You look so happy and excited in that great photo! With those great big paws there, I bet you are going to grow up to be a big boy! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to New Zealand to pet you, and pet your doggie pal too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy, and you make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics. You run around the house like something possessed, and you do silly things like falling off the bed while trying to attack blanket-covered toes and chasing the dog around the house in play-fighting fun. Then it's time to relax on the floor by the fire or meow to your Purrrson to locate him/her and come for cuddles, pats, and lots of love and attention. You are one in a million to your special friend because every day right from the beginning you've shown just how happy you are to have a family who loves you to bits. You and your dear doggie pal and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cosmo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Cosmo is spectacularly cute, there's no question! Delightful kitten, adorable indeed.

Precious Cosmo!

Good evening, Cosmo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, classic Tuxie boy you are, Cosmo! I had a tough day, but seeing your heart-melting wee self up on my Cat of the Day screen this evening, reading your human's love filled tribute to her/his precious boy, was just what the doctor ordered!

Endless thanks to your forever family for choosing rescue, giving one beautiful, sweet and loving boy a 2nd chance at a happy life...and what a happy, love filled life it is! They knew the moment they laid eyes on you that you were "the one," and wow, how right they were! Your family is one lucky bunch, having been blessed with a joyful, fun loving, never ending source of joy, love and laughter in you! You're a treasure, Cosmo, beautiful inside and out, and so very worthy of your "top cat" kudos!

Hope you enjoyed (I know it's nighttime down under now) a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, snoozing by the fire (1st day of winter there!!!), playing chase with your doggie sib (and your human's toes, hehe), being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted forever family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cosmo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear doggie sib, too

Precious!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-21-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Cosmo, what an adorable and handsome kitten you are. Your sweet face and your big pink ears are precious. Your kitten energy is boundless, and you are keeping everybody entertained with your antics, including your doggie sibling. And when it's all said and done, you relax in front of the fire, and you enjoy cuddling with your family.
    I hope that your family is throwing a big party for you today, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Congrats on being today's COTD, handsome Cosmo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Cosmo!

What a cutie pie you are! Your coat has such special markings and your big eyes are beautiful. You also have the sweetest face!

Your mom knew you were the one she wanted, and what fun it must be to have a kitten like you in the house. So full of energy you are, and you make your family laugh when you race around and do silly things.

I’m glad to hear you have a dog to play with, too. I bet you have a lot of fun together. And when you’re tired, you can relax in front of the fire, or snuggle up with your family for some love.

Enjoy a day of celebration with extra yummy treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you happiness, love and a good health for the rest of your life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.