Thread: Handsome Horace

Handsome Horace

Name:  21e.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  129.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Sounds like you enjoy a lot of different activities, but
    the best one is taking good care of your person.
    Celebrate your special day.

Handsome Horace!

Greetings, handsome Horace, a.k.a. Professor Horace Slughorn, Hasselhoff tha 3rd MotheFeinig Esq. Feloneous Monk! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my! You truly are one in a million, Horace! In looks and personality, heart and devotion, they don't come any more special than you! Your human's heartfelt tribute to her/his life partner, seeing all of those beautiful photos of you with your Mom and Dad, melted my heart! How blessed your life partner is, having a soul mate, a best friend, a healer and comforter...a life saver in you! Wherever she/he may go, whatever the activity, you're right there by her/his side (1/2 marathon
    ); through good times and tough times, ever faithful, unwavering in your unconditional love and devotion! They don't come any more special than you, Horace! Amen!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming, inspirational backstory with us, Horace, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one extra special boy, his/her Dog of a Lifetime! Meeting you has made my day! Hope you enjoy a very special, adventure filled day of celebration, sweetheart, enjoying a nice hike with your parents, maybe a trip to the beach, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Horace, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Family!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Professor Horace Slughorn, Hasselhoff tha 3rd MotheFeinig Esq. Feloneous Monk, what an utterly gorgeous Standard Poodle doggie you are! You are absolutely amazing in all those fabulous photographs. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You are your dear person's service dog, helping her/him through anxiety attacks and PTSD. You and he/she have been together since you were a puppy, and you have been a fantastic life partner ever since. You love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Horace, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Horace is a saint, such a Godsend. Your whole family is so cute! What a beautiful DOTD! Seems like Horace was meant to be in your family! Sending hugs and smooches to happy Horace ( he looks SO happy)!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, handsome Horace!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana