Thread: Sweet Cybelle

Sweet Cybelle

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Cybelle!

What a sweetie pie you are!! Your Calico coat is beautiful, and so are your big eyes. And you have the sweetest face!

How lucky your mom is to have an affectionate girl like you. I would love to give you some rubs, but since I’m too far away for that, I hope your mom will give you some extra.

You go for walks with your mom and hunt down insects and watch the birds - I bet you both enjoy that very much.

Have fun today every day of your life and celebrate with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

You are precious!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Cybelle, what a beautiful Calico lady you are! You are utterly precious, with that colorful fur that is so pretty and looks so soft, and that sweet face with the cute speckled nose and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They are both excellent portraits of you. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Quebec to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You make your dear Purrrson so happy with all your antics and affection. You are not stand-offish like some cats; you're always looking for love. You enjoy going for walks with your dear Purrrson, hunting insects like a mighty beast, and watching the birds. You and he/she have been together for ten years now, practically your entire life! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cybelle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-17-2017 at 07:52 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Cybelle, what a beautiful Calico girl you are. You have the sweetest face, and you look so soft.
    You are a wonderful friend to your purrson, taking walks, and always looking for rubs. In true Calico fashion, you also like to talk. I bet that you and your mom/dad have great conversations.
    Cybelle, you are a special kitty, and I wish you and your family many more happy and healthy years together.

Sweet Cybelle!

Greetings, Cybelle! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Calico lady you are, Cybelle, so expressive, so photogenic! Your photos are heart-melting! And according to your human, you're even more beautiful in spirit and heart than in looks...if that's possible! How lucky your mom/dad is, having you all for her/his very own, having known your unwavering devotion, companionship and unconditional love these past 10 years, with many more yet to come! They don't come any more special than you, Cybelle! You truly are a treasure, beautiful body and soul, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming story with us, your beautiful photos!!! Meeting you has been a much needed bright spot on this dark and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, enjoying a nice walk with your mom, hunting bugs and watching the birdies, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses toyou, beautiful Cybelle, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Exquisite!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I was so happy when I saw Cybelle today, so very pretty and unique! It is wonderful to get so much affection from her, we must get one like her as our two are too aloof, unless you grab them up for forced smooches sometimes . Okay, they have their moments. Back to Cybelle, such a sweetheart and a beauty! What a magnificent COTD!

Congrats to Cybelle, for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana