Thread: Marvelous Mungo!

Marvelous Mungo!

Dearest Mungo, a.k.a. Mung-Mung, what a fine-looking guy you are! You are so handsome with that sleek black fur with the patches of white and that sweet face with those lovely big yellow eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You look terrific in them all! And aren't you ever the good sport, allowing your Purrrsons to dress you up! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to wherever you are in Ontario to pet you, and pet your four doggie pals too! I can't, of course, but I know you and your loving Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a true love bug; you'll do anything to get petted by or lounge with your family. You rule the house and think you're a dog, like your four housemates: You come when called, sit on command, and wait for your evening snack with the rest of the dogs. You and Sadie the black lab are best friends and love to lie together for hours by the fire. One way you are not dog-like: you have a purr that sounds like a duck! You and the doggies and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mungo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear doggie housemates and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mungo - also known as Mung-Mung - is our handsome kitty. Mung-Mung is a delightful boy. He is extremely vocal (his purrs often sound like a duck) and will do anything to get petted or lounge with his family. Mungo is a good sport and puts up with the numerous outfits and pictures that he is subjected to - he's got to get famous somehow!

Mungo rules the house and thinks he's a dog (he's the only cat in a house of four dogs). He comes when called, sits on command, and waits for his evening snack with the dogs. He is best friends with our black lab Sadie and will spend hours lying together in front of the fire.

He's a cutie who is a nuisance in his spare time. Our family couldn't ask for a better cat.
    Hello, handsome Mungo! I would be very glad to pet you, or listen to you purr! You are such a handsome fellow with your shiny black fur, just a few touches of white!

What a smart kitty guy you are, too- coming when you are called and waiting for your evening snack! You and Sadie spend time together by the fire, or lounge with your loving family members You are a trouper when it comes to wearing numerous outfits and having your photo taken!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Mungo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marvelous Mongo!

Hi Mongo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, ebony boy you are, Mongo, and quite the model, quite the fashionista! Your outfits are simply adorable! hehe I know, I know...What you furkids won't put up with to keep the humans happy!

It takes a mighty paw to rule over a 4 doggie home, hehe But having "been there" myself, I can say without hesitation, the kitties always rule! That said, it's so nice to hear you have a best bud in Sadie the Lab, in addition to your humans! My Labs and kitties have always been best friends too! How lucky your family is, the humans and furry one alike, having a best friend and loving companion in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Mongo! Seeing all of your heart-melting photos, reading your backstory, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day evening, cuddling with your human and dear Sadie, sitting pretty for an a evening treat, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mongo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Sadie and the pups, too!

Dashing!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Mungo, what a handsome, shiny boy you are! I love all your outfits, you are so very fashionable.
    Naturally, you rule the house. Somebody has to be in charge, and you get the job done.
    There's no way that you ever could be a nuisance, right?
    Guess what, Mungo, you are world famous today, and you deserve every bit of it.
    I hope that you, your doggie siblings and your humans have a great celebration today, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Mungo is such a shiny black dog, I mean cat! Sounds like such a fun home and it's great Mungo has a favorite pal to lounge with! Fabulous COTD!

Congrats, on being Cat of the Day, handsome Mungo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mungo!

What a handsome black boy you are! Your coat and your yellow eyes are beautiful.

I enjoyed seeing you in all your outfits… what a good sport you are! Now you’re a world famous model!

You have a lot too see to… four dogs to rule over, but somebody has to. I’m glad to hear you are so close with Sadie. Your family are lucky to have a sweet and loyal companion like you, and they love you.

Have fun today and enjoy a celebration with extra yummy treats, playtime and lots of attention and cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.