Thread: Molino the Tabby Shorthair!

Molino the Tabby Shorthair!

Hello, my name is Ulrike. I've got a male cat, his name is Molino and I like him. Molino is a comfortable and friendly pet. He's four years old. At night he sleeps on my bed near my feet and warms them up when it is winter. We feed Molino two times a day, but he's always hungry if you believe him. Molino likes to sleep on my school books when I do my homework. He has his own window box. But every day he goes outside. Molino doesn't like the dog of our neighbor, but he's faster than the dog. When he is in our garden Molino tries to catch mice and birds. One day he brought a frog into my sister's room!

I think he can understand me if I talk with Molino. He's very clever! My whole family loves Molino very much.
    Guten Tag, handsome Molino! It is very nice to meet you today! I like your green eyes and your tabby markings!

You are a busy kitty - trying to catch mice or birds in the garden, helping Ulrike with homework by sleeping on school books, and spending time in your window box! You are a much loved kitty !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to handsome Molino!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Molino, what a good-looking Tabby Shorthair guy you are! You look so smart and relaxed and comfortable in those great photos. How cute you are in your very own window box with your name on it! Your soft-looking fur pattern is gorgeous with those Tabby markings, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your dear friend Ulrike will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You sleep on Ulrike's bed at night and keep her feet warm in the winter. You also like to sleep on her school books when she is doing her homework. You are fed twice a day but act as though you are always hungry. (I have a cat like that, named Poppy!) You try to catch mice and birds in the garden and once brought a frog home. Ulrike thinks you understand her when she talks with you. You and she and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Molino, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Ulrike and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marvelous Molino!

Greetings, Molino in Germany! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your proud human Ulrike, too! It's been a long tiring day, but thanks to you, after reading your human's love filled tribute I'm heading off to the couch with a big smile!

What a handsome Tabby boy you are, Molino! Your classic Tabby markings, those soft, aqua colored eyes of yours are simply gorgeous! You remind me so much of my first kitty (as an adult), Fritz!

Just as your human says, nothing beats a big, fluffy ball of fur to keep a human's feet warm in winter! And how neat is that customed crafted, monogrammed window box..."MOLINO!" No doubting how very loved you are, sweetheart! Homework helper, foot warmer, expert hunter and devoted companion...You're all that and so much more! How lucky your people are, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you to call their own! You're the best, Molino, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted forever family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Molino, our very special and most deservng Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

How very loved you are!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hallo, lieber Molino! What a handsome tabby boy you are. I love your green eyes and your looong whiskers.
    Of course, you can understand your meowmie Ulrike, you are also very smart helping with her homework.
    Your window box is great, it looks very comfortable. Like most kitties, you always seem to be hungry, or least that's what you tell your family.
    Molino, you are a fabulous kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Molino!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Molino!

What a handsome tabby boy you are! Your orange coat and your green eyes are so beautiful. You also have the sweetest face!

You are still a fairly young boy, but you have settled in with your family and you look very relaxed and comfortable. How brave you are… going out hunting, even though there’s a dog next door you don’t like, but you’re fast enough to get away. You’re a clever and brave boy.

In spite of getting two meals a day, you still want more and try to convince your family to give you some, but I’m sure they don’t want you to get fat and unhealthy.

You have a really nice bed/window box, but I bet you… and your mom, too, loves that you sleep by her feet, and keep her warm when it’s winter.

Have fun today and enjoy a celebration with extra yummy treats, and lots of attention and cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.