Thread: Dazzling Diamond

Dazzling Diamond

While I am devastated to hear about your sweet lab, five is much too young for a dog to pass, I am so glad you adopted Diamond. I'm sure that, especially after your extensive education, your father will come to love her as well. Thank you for adopting and I wish you all a long healthy life together.

Diamond

Name:  29c (1).jpg
Views: 171
Size:  429.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Wow! For only three months old, you sure know a lot to commands.
    Glad you found such a wonderful home, hope all of your brothers and
    sisters are as lucky as you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Sending a big shout out and huge love to Diamond! He is the cutest puppy and it is great he is bringing such joy to you and yours!

Dearest Diamond, what an adorable young Pit Bull Terrier you are! You have the sweetest face in those great photos. You're so cute giving your dear person your paw in that first photo. You are already very smart and accomplished at a mere three months of age!

And what a touching story you have to tell. We are so sorry that Crystal was so ill so young and had to go to the Rainbow Bridge. You are helping to bring comfort and emotional support to your dear person in her/his grief over Crystal's passing. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you, and we are sure Dad will come to love you just as much, too. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Diamond, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Crystal Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing at the Bridge for you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beauitful Diamond!

Hi Diamond! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

As a dog lover, a Pittie lover, a Lab lover and mom for most of my adult life, well, I was moved to tears readng your human's heartwrenching, heartwarming tribute to you, her beautiful baby girl, and to Crystal, your much loved, much missed Labbie predecessor.

It breaks my heart to think that Crystal was taken from your family long, long before her time. But though her time on this earth was tragically cut short, I hope your human takes comfort in knowing that every minute of her life, right up until her final breath, Crystal knew just how loved she was, that she patiently waits at the Rainbow Bridge for that happy day of reunion, and continues to watch over you all from above.

But now, having welcomed a new pup into her life, and one so very deserving, her/his heart has begun to heal, the smiles returning to her/his face! How lucky your human is, having a comforter and heart-healer in you, Diamond! You do Crystal's memory proud! And if any Pittie is able to turn a doubter into a believer, it's you! And as for your human's wise dad. I'm sure he would agree when I say, you're never too old to learn!

What a wonderful addition to the family you are, Diamond! You truly are sparkling gem of a girl, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks to your human for choosing rescue, or sharing your very special homecoming story with us, along with so many heart-melting photos! Meeting you has made my cold and rainy day a whole lot brighter! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, sweet baby girl, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Diamond, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Crystal at the Rainbow Bridge too! Long and happy life to you, precious Diamond!

The face of an angel!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats to Diamond, for being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Diamond

Hello,
    Diamond looks so sweet and I know Pit Bulls get bad
    reviews but I know that it is the owner that causes a good or bad Pit Bull. You are a loving person and Diamond will stay as sweet as she looks.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your yellow lab I have owned 2 labs and both lived to be 17 and 14 but both did die from cancer complications too.
    Congratulations Diamond.