Thread: Lively Leela

Lively Leela

Dear Leela, what a beautiful Siamese girl you are. You have the sweetest face, and your big ears are just fabulous. All of your photos are gorgeous.
    And what a story your meowmie has to tell! It all started with a bite, and it worked: Your daddy took you home.
    Then, your mom and dad nursed you back to health, which required a lot of dedication and patience.
    I don't think you sound awful at all. You are still very young, and your family has accepted you the way you are. They are very patient, and they are working with you to train you.
    Leela, you couldn't have picked a better family, and I know that you will grow to become a wonderful kitty lady.
    I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Seeing wee Leela as COTD has brought me so much joy it brought tears to my eyes. I am not a drama queen but your Siamese darling is so sweet and smart and perfect and brilliant... brought back SO many wonderful memories for me. Thank you! Lots of love and belly rubs and a very long life to Leela on her special day, rock star for sure!!! What a wonderful cat she be.

Dearest Leela, what a beautiful young Siamese lady you are! That Seal Point pattern to your soft-looking fur is so pretty, and what a sweet face you have with those gorgeous big blue Meezer eyes!
    You are only nine months old, a growing girl! Thank you for sharing all those terrific photographs with us. They show you at different stages of your life so far, back to when you were a tiny kitten! That is so good that you are walking outside on a harness with your person. You can experience the great outdoors safely! I wish I could reach through the screen and down south to pet you and rub that tummy you show so invitingly there, and pet your kitty housemates and rub any tummies invited there, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all and rub the applicable tummies for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrents were looking for a Siamese kitty a few years after their beloved Velvet kitty passed away. They found you through a web site, and Dad drove down to get you. Right from the start you proved to be a handful one way or another! You had some serious health problems, but your dear Purrrents took excellent care of you and nursed you back to good health, and thanks to them for their dedication and devotion! You also were something of a biter! Fortunately, you don't bite hard; you just like to explore the world primarily through your mouth. You have two kitty housemates, and you are the alpha cat! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrents smile with all your antics. They trust you will settle down from some of your more extreme activities as you get older! You're very attached to them and affectionate in your own way. You like ear scratches and tummy rubs. You and your dear Purrrents (and your kitty housemates too, we are sure) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Leela, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and your kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Leela!

Hi Leela! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, blue eyed Meezer girl you are, sweetheart, a bit of a scamp, hehe, but perfect just the way you are! We are so thankful to your humans for choosing adoption, for their unwavering commitment, doing all that was needed to heal you and make you healthy again; for loving you unconditionally! You may not be a snuggly lap cat, but there's no doubt you love your humans every bit as they do you, in your own special way! Your daddy knew at "first bite" that you were the one, and there's not a doubt in mind that it was destined to be that you and your parents would be as one, together forever! How blessed they are, having a furkid as special as you in their lives! You're a treasure!

Great thanks to your mom and dad for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story with us, along with so many gorgeous, heart-melting photos! Meeting you has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a super special day of celebration, playing with your siblings and cuddling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Leela, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty sibs, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Leela! I hope you and your mom and dad enjoy many years together.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Woohoo, you really sound like a very special cat Leela!!
    You surely had a rough start, so you made sure that your future humans were adopting you for just the way you were, a true siamese kittycat!! I love your "cross-eyes" !!
    Welcome on PT, being oer very special COTD today
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Blog Entries
    Congratulation Leela ! your so cute. Hope you enjoy with your Mom and Daddy !

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Leela!

What a beautiful Siamese girl you are! Your coat looks so soft and has such exceptional markings, and your blue eyes are stunning.

How lucky you found a caring family who took you home right away… in spite of your health issues and biting, but they are working on that, and although you are not a snuggly cat, they love you just as much as you love them and give you all the attention and love you need.

Have fun today and get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime with your siblings and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Congratulations to beautiful blue eyed Meezer girl Leela for being Cat of the Day!
    Siamese cats are so unique and special and deserve to be spoiled!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy