Thread: Blueberry

Blueberry

Name:  27.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  455.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one fun loving guy.
    It made me laugh at all of the things you do.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    Blueberry is a fine looking horse. It sounds like the two of you are on the same page and bring out the best in each other. So happy Blueberry is POTD!

Beautiful Blueberry!

Hi Blueberry! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful boy you are, Blueberry! Your coat is gorgeous...so sleek and shiny, and your action shot is breathtaking! But it's your fun loving personality, your umm, "spirit," that sealed the deal for me! What a character, what a ham, such a naughty boy! Your human's description of your antics had me laughing out loud! You certainly have a mind of your own, Blueberry, hehe That said, while your spunk and naughty ways may keep your lady on her toes, when all is said and done, you're just as sweet and gentle as can be, a truly kind and sensitive soul!

That being said, he's a perfect gentleman for young children who have never ridden before, and will give them rides around the arena at a snail's pace. His personality is as big as his heart and he knows the difference between me (where he can get away with being naughty), and an inexperienced rider who needs a steady, well behaved mount. He never fails to find a new way to surprise and impress me, and he's what gets me out of bed every morning.
    What an amazing boy you are, Blueberry, a very special one indeed, beautiful to the core! How wonderful that you and your lady have one another to turn to for motivation and inspiration, for love and laughs! You two make for one terrific team, best friends for life, in and out of the ring!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your lady's love filled, most entertaining tribute, seeing all of your wonderful photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, spending fun time with your lady, enjoying the kids, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Blueberry, our very special and most deseving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats to beautiful Blueberry for being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Blueberry, what a gorgeous Quarter Horse you are! You are positively stunning in all those photos. And what a nice story you have to tell! You and your dear person came together at a time in which it turned out you both needed each other. You have done wonders together, and now you have the most delightful personality. You make everyone smile with all your energy and antics. You and he/she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blueberry, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery