Thread: Lovely Shado!

Lovely Shado!

Hello, beautiful tabby kitty Shado! What a lovely girl you are! I hope you are having a wonderful day of watching the birds, playing with your toys and being petted! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning Shadow!

Greetings, Shado in France! Happy Cat of the Day, and belated happy 1st birthday wishes as well!

You're absolutely stunning, Shado, and your human one incredibly talented photographer! Your photos are breathtaking! Sounds like you took the long way home, sweetheart, but finally you're in the arms of a mom and dad who will love and cherish you forever and always, unconditionally! No big suprise to learn of the very special bond you and your mom share, Shado. After all, she was there at your birth...loving you from day one! You sure do keep your mom and furry siblings on their toes with your antics and outbursts, hehe, but all is forgiven, though I have a feeling they wouldn't have it any other way, well, your mom at least! You're a treasure, Shado, and your family so very lucky, having a furkid, a best furry friend for life, in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, watching the birdies from your window, playing with your rope and toy balls, wrestling with kitty sibs Kirua and Kyubi, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love and cuddles, belly rubs and kisses to you, beautiful Shado, our very special and most deservng Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Kirua and Kyubi too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Shado, what an absolutely gorgeous young Tabby and White kitty you are! You are positively stunning in all those great photographs, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your dear person is truly a gifted photographer! That fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with the cute little mustache-pattern fur around that red-brick nose with the black outline, and those lovely big golden-and-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Southern France to pet you and rub your belly, and pet your kitty housemates Kirua and Kyubi and rub their bellies if they so desire too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved persons will pet you all and rub any suitable bellies for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You were born right before your dear human-mom's eyes, so you have been with her your entire life. You are talkative, always having something to say. You are the first to greet mom when she comes home from work, and you follow her until she pets you. You are also very affectionate, sleeping between mom and dad every night. You love looking at birds through the window, playing with toys, and doing stupid things as the proper kitty-teenager you are. You and your dear mom and dad and Kirua and Kyubi all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shado, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and mom and dad and Kirua and Kyubi and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Shado!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Shado, what a beautiful white and tabby girl you are. Your markings are exquisite, and your golden eyes are mesmerizing.
    I'm so glad that your purrson took you in, even though Kirua and Kyubi were already there. But how could your mom not adopt you being born right in front of her eyes.
    You are still a rambunctious teenager, but that's part of growing up. And how could anybody get upset just looking into your beautiful eyes.
    I hope that you, your kitty siblings and your mom and dad have a great day full of celebration, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    I agree that all of Shado's pics are exceptional, should be framed! Such a pretty model, the best and sweetest looking cats are always truly develishly wicked. Sending tons of love to Shado on this special day!!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Shado!

What a sweet tabby/white girl you are! Your coat and your and golden eyes are beautiful, and you have the sweetest face.

You were born right in front of your mom, so of course she couldn’t resist taking you, although that was not the plan. Now you have a loving home and two kitty friends, too. How lucky you all are to have each other.

Shady, you must be a joy to have around, friendly to everyone and taking a lot. And I think you can get away with all your antics, being such a charming girl.

Have fun today, enjoy the birds outside, play with your toys and do all the silly things you want. I hope you get pampered with your favourite treats, tummy rubs and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, I'm Shado's mum
    Thank you for Shado, I'm going to pet her for you

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hello, beautiful tabby kitty Shado! What a lovely girl you are! I hope you are having a wonderful day of watching the birds, playing with your toys and being petted! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Hello, I'm Shado's mum, thank you for her

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Greetings, Shado...belated happy 1st birthday wishes as well!

Hey I'm Shado's mum, thank for your birthday wishes to Shado and thank you about pictures
    She's right now playing with a birthday present ball

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Southern France to pet you and rub your belly, and pet your kitty housemates Kirua and Kyubi and rub their bellies if they so desire too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved persons will pet you all and rub any suitable bellies for me .
    Kirua and Kiuby love to be pet on belly too Thank you, I'm Shado's mum and I'm going to pet all my kitties for you

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Shado!
    Thank you
    Shado's mum