Thread: Cutie Coco!

Cutie Coco!

Hi Coco! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a cutie pie you are, Coco! That smile of yours is THE BEST, and your expression in that first photo...priceless! But oh my gosh, 16 years young? How amazing is that! And from the looks of it, after reading your human's tribute, I have to believe you're just now hitting your stride! What a lucky, lucky family, having known your love and companionship these many years, Coco! They gifted themselves the best present ever, the day they chose adoption, the day they welcomed you into their lives, their home and hearts And how neat that now you've adopted your auntie as your BFF! hehe You're the gift that keeps on giving, Coco, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your "top dog" honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled Dog of the Day, Coco, being treated to all your heart desires, maybe even a visit from Grandma! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Coco, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That smile, that expression!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Coco

Name:  26.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  230.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart.
    You are lucky enough to have found a
    wonderful family for 15 years.
    Celebrate your special day

Congrats on being DOTD cute Coco!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Coco is irresistable! What a sweet little one, she is the greatest DOTD! I can see why everyone loves her SO very much.

Dearest Coco, you are adorable! Absolutely precious, so good-looking in all those great photos. What a sweet face you have!

And you have a delightful story to tell, too. You have been with your dear family for fifteen of your sixteen years... fifteen years full of love and joy! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Coco, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and then a nice bone to chew on afterward.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable

What a precious pup. Love that under bite too! So glad she's found such a wonderful home and that you've found a good friend.