Thread: Cute Cooper

Cute Cooper

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Cooper!

What a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat looks so soft and has beautiful markings - and you have the sweetest face.

You were born outside to a feral mom, along with your three siblings, but luckily your family saw you and took you in. You were already quite sick with toxicida and your mom was really worried, so off to the vet you went. Thank you to your family for taking such good care of you and getting you back to health - I’m so glad you survived.

Since then, you have thrived and become the boss of the house. You love to knead your sheepskin blanket and getting into boxes, even if they’re too small for you.

You sleep with your family, give nose kisses and come running when you hear your name - what a sweetie you are! Of course your family love you, and you love them just as much.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration and be sure to get some extra treats, and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

He he, you made yourself a little den out of paper

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Cooper, what a gorgeous tabby guy you are! You are so good-looking in all those great photos. Your fur has very distinctive tabby marks and looks so nice and soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big eyes with such a look of contentment in them. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Ocala, FL to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what an inspiring story you have to tell! You and your three siblings were born outside to your feral mom. Your dear Purrrsons brought you all inside to care for because you were so small. You all got very sick and nearly died. They brought you all to the vet and got you the care you needed, and then they nursed you back to health. We give great thanks to your dear Purrrsons for taking care of you so well like this! Your siblings found wonderful homes, and your dear Purrrsons adopted you into their wonderful home!

Now you are Boss of your household! You like to get into boxes that are too small for you and to suck and knead your sheepskin. You come running when you hear your name. You are very loving and love to give nose kisses. You sleep with your dear Purrrsons. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cooper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-13-2017 at 06:59 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Cooper, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your face is so sweet, and you look so soft.
    You and your siblings had a rough start in life, but your forever family took all of you in, and got you the care that saved your life. I'm so glad that everybody recovered, and that your siblings found wonderful homes as well.
    You are very affectionate, you sleep with your purrents, give nose kisses and you kneed your sheepskin blanket. And of course you squeeze yourself into boxes that are too small for you.
    Cooper, you are an all around special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Cooper is an awsome cat, he is so lucky to have such loving peeps looking out for him. I am sure glad all the other kittens in his litter made it through that wretched ordeal as well. Gotta say that I am in love with Cooper and he is a very beautiful cat indeed! Parades and his favorite things are definately in order for him today!

Cutie Cooper!

Hi Cooper! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a welcome sight your hunky, handsome Tabby self is after a long and tiring day! Love your photo spread, sweetheart! You're too precious for words! And oh my, such a fighter, defying the odds and defeating your bout with toxidia, with the help and unwavering devotion of your hero rescuers of course, your forever family!!! What a happy new beginning all around, your siblings surviving and finding their way to loving forever homes, and you, living the good life with the furever family you always deserved! Your rags to riches story represents the best of Cat of the Day!

They got very sick, and Cooper almost died. The kittens had toxicida, and had to go to the vet. Cooper was the sickest, he went in to shock. I stayed up all night rocking him, i just figured he would not have to die alone. But by morning, he was fine. Three of the kittens found wonderful homes. We kept Cooper. He is small from being sick, but he thinks he is as big as a lion. He is Boss.
    Yes, you truly ARE The Boss, Cooper, a fighter and survivor, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! How blessed your furever family is, having a best furry friend and loving companion, a full fledged family member in you! You're the best!

Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, kneading your blankie, hehe, giving and getting nose kissies, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cooper, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

No words needed!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Cooper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana