Thread: Kute Kajtek

Kute Kajtek

Name:  15.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  258.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful color you are.
    So cute that you have favorite toys to play with.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Breed?

Many years ago I had a dog that looked just like this one. She was Pekinese and Golden Retriever. She was small like a Pekinese and very loving like a Golden. I had her for almost 14 years and she took a big part of my heart when she died.

Beloved Kajtek!

Hi Kajtek in Poland! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful boy you are, Kajtek! Your long, flowing, caramel colored coat, those soft, soulful copper colored eyes, are simply gorgeous! You may not enjoy the company other humans, but many a doggie are "one person pups," and what a very special bond of love and trust you and your human share! That's all that matters! Your human is one lucky gal/guy, having a loyal and loving best friend, a furry soul mate in you, sweetheart! You're a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kajtek! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, playing to your heart's content, hehe, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smoohes to you, much loved Kajtek, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

He is truly beautiful. I too would want to pet this gorgeous boy.

Dearest Kajtek, what a beautiful boy you are! That fur looks so soft and is such gorgeous colors, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. And you have a delightful personality, too! You are very energetic and playful, and you enjoy your chew toys. You and your dear person are best friends and love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kajtek, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats beautiful Kajtek on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Kajtek is a one person dog and that is perfectly fine. As everyone noticed, a very beautiful boy indeed! Such a spectacular DOTD, lotsa best wishes to Kajtek.