Thread: Special Sonic

Special Sonic

Name:  09c.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  194.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a happy boy.
    No need to learn tricks when you are as cute as you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Sonic, a.k.a. The Golden Puppy, what an adorable Jack Russell Terrier/Chihuahua mix guy you are! You are the cutest fellow in those great pictures, in all of which you look so contented and happy. You have a delightful personality, too, and you make your dear people smile with all your antics and energy. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congatulations, darling Sonic, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Sonic is quite the treasure, he sure is extremely cute! I'll just bet he makes every day much richer just by being there! We loved seeing Sonic as our brilliant DOTD today!

Super Sonic!

Hi Sonic! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a sweet, oh so precious, JRT x Chi baby you are! Oh my gosh, what an adorable blend of breeds! But looking at your coat, your coloring and markings, learning of your endless energy, I wonder if there isn't just a smidge of Border Collie in you Well no matter your gene pool, for you couldn't be more perfect if you tried! What a happy day that was, the day your human gave you the big thumbs up, choosing you to be her/his, and the rest is happy history! You may be officially "all grown up," but it's clear you've still got a ton of puppy-tude going on, keeping your humans laughing and on their toes with your unbridled energy and antics! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives is truly a priceless gift! You're a treasure, Sonic and your humans so very lucky having a furkid as special as you, a best furry friend as sweet and loving as you in their lives!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, playing chase with you mom, couch surfing, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, super sweet Sonic, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Sonic!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a darling, precious pup. I hope you both have many happy years together.