Thread: Elegant Elly

Elegant Elly

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Elly!

What an elegant Egyptian Mau girl you are! Your coat and your dark brown eyes are beautiful - and you have the sweetest face!

Being only five months old, I bet you have a lot of energy, so it’s good you can outside and also have Yuri, Louis The Third and your mom to play with.

You know how special you are and you will take no nonsense from your brothers, but beat them up if they bother you. Such confidence you have!

Have fun every day of your life and celebrate today getting your favourite treats, play with your brothers and be spoiled rotten. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Elly, what a beautiful Egyptian Mau girl you are. Even though you are only five months old, your expressive face already shows wisdom. You definitely deserve being called "Your Highness".
    You have your mom Megha wrapped around your velvet paw and you are keeping your brothers in line, as any sister should.
    I hope that you and your family have a great celebration today, and I wish you many more happy and healthy years together.

Stunning Elly!

Hi Megha and Elly in India! Happy Cat of the Day, Your Highness!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Egyptian Mau Bronze you are, Elly, simply stunning, from your coloring and markings to your striking copper colored eyes! I love your spunk and spirit, Elly, ruling over your human and furry subjects with unshakeable confidence! Not even the boys can get the upper paw over you, hehe. How lucky your humans and furry siblings are, having a benevolent ruler in you! Beautiful, confident and elegant, with such enough sauce and kitty-tude to make life interesting...What more could a human hope for in a furkid? OK...maybe some kisses, but it's always a good thing, keeping the humans wanting for more. Right Elly? How lucky your family is, Elly, having a regal, most beautiful furkid in you! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your beautiful photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with mother Lily and pesky brothers, Lucky, Yuri and Louis...maybe even your cat daddy; being spoiled royally, treated to all your heart desires and more! Love, cuddles and kisse to you, beautiful Elly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your fur mom and dad, all of your kitty brothers, too!

How true!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Elly, you are beautiful! What a stunningly gorgeous young lady you are! Those copper-colored eyes and your matching nose are breathtaking in that sweet face, and that fur is so pretty and looks so soft. You may indeed be an "Egyptian Mau Bronze," but whether you are or not, you are definitely precious. And how good that your dear person Megha has included that on the last great photo. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Lucknow, India to pet you, and pet your brothers Lucky, Yuri, and Louis The Third, and your mother Lily and your dad too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Megha will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You like to live like complete royalty, addressed as "Your Highness." You don't kiss, even though all the other family kitties do, but you do allow your devoted servant Megha to pet you. You make her smile with your energy and antics. You don't take nonsense, and you beat up your brothers if they bother you. You and Megha and all your family members, kitty and human, love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Elly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all you kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Elly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Concatulations dear Elly on being chosen COTD. You are very beautiful your royal highness.

Blog Entries
    Elly is beautiful beyond measure. There is no question that she is royalty and that she is completely divine. One can only aspire to have her confidence and self esteem. Perfect example of one who teaches others how to treat them. Elly is spectacular and perfect in every single way!

Good day, elegant Elly! I am glad to wish Her Highness a very Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are with your gem-like eyes, your markings and coloring! I would like to pet you; but since I can't, I hope your caring person Megha will pet you for me.

You are in charge of your brothers Lucky, Yuri, and Louis The Third, and you have them nicely wrapped around your paw! Your mother Lily and your dad are part of your cat-family, too! You are the princess, though PURR-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Elly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678