Thread: Beautiful Brady

Beautiful Brady

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Little Brady!

Loved seeing your pictures. What a gorgeous boy you are, Your grey coat is beautiful and looks so soft and silky, and your green eyes are stunning!

Although you are not into toys, you still like to whack your little fuzzy balls around, and I bet your family are happy that you like to snuggle…. sometimes.

You sure are a heartbreaker, and I imagine you can wind your dad around your little paws anytime!

When you are done patrolling your grounds, go and celebrate your big day with Mr. Grady and your family, and get pampered with some extra yummy chicken tenderloins, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, most handsome Brady, and hello to your "bruzzer" Grady too! I have a very soft spot for blue kitties! I agree with your dad, you are very photogenic! I would like to pet your soft fur (only on your terms, of course) - or watch you having fun with Grady, playing with your favorite toys, or enjoying a yummy treat of chicken!

You are meow-nificent! Happy Cat of the Day, Brady!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Little Brady is killer cute, I would love to see Mr.Grady one day too. Sure hope everyone at your home celebrates Little Brady on his special day!!

Little Brady, what a handsome grey boy you are. Your coat is so shiny, and I love your green eyes.
    You are indeed very photogenic, you look perfect in all of your pictures.
    I hope that you, Mr. Grady and your pops have a great celebration today, with lots of cuddles (on your terms, of course), and some extra chicken tenderloins.

Dearest Little Brady, you are adorable! You are SO handsome in all those great photographs, and thank you for sharing them with us. What a lot of terrific poses you take in them! That grey fur is so luxurious and plush and soft-looking, and what a sweet face you have with that darker-grey nose and the lovely big pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Jonesboro, AR to pet you, and pet your twin brother Mr. Grady too. I can't, of course, but I know your dear Pops will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy, patrolling your grounds and playing with your fuzzy balls, and then snoozing on your cat condo. You and Mr. Grady are world-famous, or notorious, on Twitter! Together you are known as "the Bruizzers." You are also a crafty, cunning, sneaky heartbreaker, a real love-bug but also a stinker, according to Pops. You love snuggling (but only when you want to). You and Mr. Grady and Pops all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Little Brady, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Mr. Grady and Pops and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of chicken tenderloins.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Brady!

Hi heartbreaker Brady boy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your fellow tweeter and partner in crime, Mr. Grady, too!

Thanks so much for pawing off a note to us, letting us in on your happy, love filled life! And as per your wishes, you're not a "Blue," but beautiful none the less, whatever your breed blend might be! Major props to your Pops for nominating you, sweetheart, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one beautiful boy, for you truly are deserving, sweetheart! Yippee, indeed!

What a beautiful heartbreaker of a "love bug" you are indeed, Brady! Your Pops is one lucky fellow, having a furkid, a best furry friend, a loving companion for life in you! You're the best, Brady, and so very worthy of your "top cat" crown!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying your big day of honor...patroling your grounds, snoozing on your kitty condo, wacking those fuzzy balls, chowing down on chicken tenderloins, snuggling with your Pops and playing with Mr. Grady, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Brady, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Mr. Grady, too!

Stretchhhhhhh!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

How handsome you are, beautiful Brady. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana