Thread: Lily, Leader of the Pack!

Lily, Leader of the Pack!

Hi lovely Lily! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart! I know who you are, hehe, sister to Peep, our June 3rd honoree!
    http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/June/03.html

Met all 3 of you on your YouTube channel the other day! Such a heart-melting threesome! Your sisters Peep and Bo are so lucky having you as their future leader, keeping them all in line, keeping them safe! And how lucky your human is, having a piggy as beautiful as you, as sweet and loving, as personality packed as you, Lily, or should I say piggytude packed! You also happen to do a mean syphnx impersonation!

Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self, your squee worthy photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you and Peep and Bo all enjoy a very special day of celebration, maybe visiting the park, enjoying a ton of "free time" and treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lily, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Peep and Bo, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lilly, a.k.a. Lilly-bird, a.k.a. Miss Independent, what an utterly adorable guinea pig you are! Your beautiful fur is so colorful and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with the cute little pink nose and the lovely dark eyes. And it's so nice that you are the sister of Peep, whom we just met on Saturday! (We hope to meet your other sister Bo soon, too.)

You have a delightful personality, too. You are the youngest of your family's three-guinea-pig herd and are quite the chatterbox. Your people love watching you with your piggie "sisters." Even though you are not actually related, one would never know you aren't or that you aren't the oldest! You're often "lead piggie" when exploring during "free range time" or while at the park. You and your dear piggie-sisters and people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lilly, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lilly

Name:  18838880_1579003055496538_4671938104485031536_n.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  66.8 KB
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    How cute you must sound when it's time for your
    breakfast and dinner.
    Sounds like you have a great life with two "sisters"
    and free time to check things out.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    The Lilly is a perfectly darling POTD! She could not be cuter or more sweet!

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, adorable Lily!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lily, on being POTD! You are so precious and adorable! STAY SAFE outside - there are A LOT of predators and poisons! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net