Thread: Atlas

Atlas

Name:  22 (1).jpg
Views: 180
Size:  341.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a sweetheart.
    You have a wonderful life ahead of you full
    of fun and love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Awesome Atlas!

Hi Atlas! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Bull Dog baby you are, sweetheart! That sweet, smooshy face, those toofies (overbite), beyond heart-melting, and just look at those massive pawsies! You're adorable! Your young person's daddy waited a long, long time for his dream of being a Bully dad to come true. But how true the adage, "somethings are worth the wait!" Right, Atlas? What a wonderful, love filled life awaits you, Atlas! What happy times you and your humans will be sharing over the many years to come, making so many wonderful memories! Your family is one lucky bunch, having a sweet and loving, personality filled pack member in you, Atlas. You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for brightening my rainy day with your adorable self, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earneda day of honor, Atlas, getting into all sorts of puppy mischief, playing tug o war and fetch, cuddling with humans, enjoying a nice nap (cue the snorts and snores
    ), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, adorable Atlas, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, cutie pie!

That face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Atlas:

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, and enjoy a game of Tug of War
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Atlas is so magnificent I can barely stand it! Please plant a big fat kiss upon your puppy for me and a cuddle or two as well! I love Atlas, excellent DOTD! So delightful.