Thread: Peyton, May 14th Cat of the Day!

Peyton, May 14th Cat of the Day!

Hi Peyton! Heartfelt belated Cat of the Day congratulations to you! So sorry we were not "working" on your offical day, but as the saying goes, better late than never, and what a treat it is to meet you! For anyone not able to find your page...http://catoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/14.html

I'll admit I'm more of a baseball fan than a football fan, but I am a fan of Petyon Manning! You do your famous namesake proud, sweetheart! (Love the jersey, hehe)

How lucky your human is indeed, having been chosen by you to be your forever human! You knew just where to go for safe refuge that fateful day you showed up on her doorstep, somehow sensing that you were in need of some extra special TLC! And after having fully recovered from that nasty URI, you dutifuly took on your assigned mission as caretaker to your human, watching over her with a loving paw, bringing comfort and joy to her days!

My primary mission in life is to keep a close eye on my human. She works from home, and I like to drape myself over her shoulder and purr extra loud when she's on a conference call. She couldn't possibly do her job without me.
    What a beautiful, unexpected addtion to the family you are, Peyton! Your mom is one lucky lady, having a heart-healter, a loving companion, a full fledged furry family member in you! You're the best, Peyton, and so very worthy of your "top cat" crown! Hope you enjoyed a happy and fun filled Cat of the Day, playing with Caly and Bob, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud mom! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Peyton, Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Bob and Caly, too!

Go Broncos!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Peyton is a winner, I love his picture so much! So happy that he was COTD!

Peyton, your mom is so lucky to have you watch over her.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Peyton, Cat of the Day for May 14, 2017!

Dearest Peyton, you were chosen Cat of the Day for Sunday, May 14, while Pet Talk was down. Now that it is back, we're so glad we can see your tribute page and celebrate you!

What a beautiful young orange and white fellow you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking fur in that gorgeous pattern. My orange and white girl Sparkler is in love! You have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute on your dear Meowmie's arm in your Denver Bronco jersey. That close-up of you with your paw over your face is priceless! And how nice to see you and one of your dear kitty housemates stretched out together. With your tummies turned up like that, are you kits looking for tummy rubs? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Hillsboro, IL to rub those tums (only if you want them rubbed, of course) and pet you and all your kitty housemates. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will rub your tummies (only if you want them rubbed, of course) and pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You showed up on Meowmie's porch one day. She wasn't planning to adopt another cat because she already had four, three of them seniors. Then you got a bad upper respiratory infection, so she took you the vet and brought you home to recover. Then she introduced you to Angel, Bob, Caly, and Lily. You love humans and kitties alike, so you became one big family in no time! Now you keep close watch of her and help her do her job by draping yourself over her shoulder and purring extra-loudly when she's on a conference call.

Last fall you lost both Lily and Angel. You helped Meowmie get through that difficult time with lots of snuggles and face licks. She's very grateful that you chose her to rescue you. You and she and your kitty housemates all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peyton, on being chosen Cat of the Day for May 14, and how nice to see you on Pet Talk now! We hope you and Meowmie and Bob and Caly and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Lily and Angel are rejoicing with all the other Angels at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery