Thread: Adorable Nikita and Leonid

Adorable Nikita and Leonid

Hi Nikita, Leonid in Slovakia! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a perfectly precious Gerbil pair you two kids make, and how beautiful are those photos!
    Your human is one talented photographer!

Your human knew the moment she/he laid eyes on your tiny selves, that you were destined to be hers/his...and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! You're everything she/he could have hoped for and then some...sweet and loving, smart and silly, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to her/his days! And how lucky are you two cuties, being in the loving care of such a devoted human, truly living the good life! And I can't close without thanking your human for welcoming Lucky the senior into her/his home and heart, loving him unconditionally. Lucky may not have been the attention craving Gerbil she/he had been hoping for, but I have no doubt he loved his human in his own way, so very grateful for having been given the chance to live out his life in peace and comfort!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Nikita and Leonid! Hope you enjoy a fun filled Pet of the Day, climbing and jumping to your heart's content, munching on yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Nikita and Leonid, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

Such beautiful brothers!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nikita, Leonid

Name:  20.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  185.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    What a cute team you are.
    I'm glad you get time to explore.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Their human just wrote more about each of them, so there is more text on the homepage, more about each boy!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks to your human for adding more "fun facts" to your bio., Nikita and Leonid! The brotherly love your share, your devotion to one another, is truly touching! But this one encounter had me laughing out loud, after learning you were safe and unharmed, of course, though I'm sure your human wasn't laughing at the time, fearing she/he would never retrieve you, while disassembling that bed! You sure are a scamp, Leonid! But no more "great escapes," OK? Your human can't take it! hehe

But for the first time in his life, Leonid wasn't looking carefully and before I noticed it he fell into the gap. I jumped up and trying to put him out. But Leonid wasn't scared. He was satisfied because he finally found something new: the dark space under the bed. So, I was desperately trying to safe him, and he-he was wondering under the bad and didn't want to get out. At the end, I had to disassemble the whole bed to get him back to the cage. He seemed disappointed when I put him out.
    Carry on boys, enjoying your big day in the spotlight, a fun but safe Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Nikita and Leonid, on sharing POTD honors! You two are so adorable and photogenic! (We rodents!) Best wishes for continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweeties! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

They are so adorable! I would love to hear more about your pets, your storytelling is so compelling, I really enjoyed reading this.