Thread: Pretty Peep

Pretty Peep

Name:  03b.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  321.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie, and I love your name.
    It's probably a good idea to be a little cautious.
    Celebrate your special day

Hi Peep! Happy Pet of the Day from all in this guinea pig loving home!

What a precious name for one precious piggy! What a cutie you are, Peep, and so beautiful to boot! Your calico coat/coloring is a head turner sure! I can just hear the squeals coming from the kids at the park when they lay eyes on you! hehe How wonderful that you and your wheeker sisters get to enjoy time outdoors, feeling the soft grass beneath your paws! That truly is loving the good life! Talk about living the good life! Checked out your YouTube channel! Oh my gosh, what an adorable threesome, and just look at those spacious, deluxe digs...all that parsley! hehe Just too darn cute! How lucky your human is, having a "first" as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you Peep! It's clear you've made your human a piggy lover or life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Peep! Hope you're in the midst of a fun filled day,visiting the park, munching on all sorts of yummy veggies and treats, playing with your sisters, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Peep, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your adorable sisters, too!

Such a beautiful girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Peep, a.k.a. Peepers, a.k.a. Miss Skeptical, what an adorable guinea piggy you are! Your fur coloring is gorgeous, and you are so cute and sweet-looking in those great photos. You are very special to your dear people because you are their first guinea pig. You've taught them the importance of patience and earning a guinea pig's trust. You have two piggy sisters, and your dear people take you all to the park to grass graze, which you all greatly enjoy. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peep, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, perhaps even another visit to the park and then lots of hay and snuggles!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Peep is precious all the way round for sure! Cute and perfect POTD!

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, adorable Peep!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Precious Peep, on being POTD! You are positively ADORABLE! (We GPs!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net