Thread: Very special bunny Momo!

Very special bunny Momo!

Momo is a very special rabbit like no other, she was rescued from a bunny mill/farm that was being shut down at the time. All of the rabbits were being re-homed and I knew I had to save one of them, going there was harsh as most of them were abused or sick and too afraid of humans but Momo was the first to hop up to me and I knew she was mine. So I scooped her up, and allowed my late partner to pay the fees while I walked away in love with my new baby, she was adopted on October 31st, 2016, along with a hamster who is named Totoro.

She's made a lot of progress over these few months, when I took her home she'd get spooked at everything and didn't want to eat and now she gets mad if I don't give her attention for the day and especially fruit loops, she goes crazy over them.

She is my little bundle of joy and I'm glad I saved her that day, she'll always be loved.
    Hello, beautiful Momo! What a lovely girl you are with your soft, blue-grey fur! I would like to gently pet you - since I can't, I hope your person will give you extra snuggles for me today! Some for your white buddy too, please

You hopped right to your person that day, and you were scooped up and rescued! At first you were spooked by everything and not interested in eating. Now you are able to receive attention and enjoy fruit loops! You are definitely making progress! You are a camera star, too - what a gorgeous girl!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to very special Momo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Most precious Momo!

Hi Momo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an adorble, most beautiful baby bun you are, Momo! Thanks to your human for sharing so many heart-melting photos with us, along with your most touching backstory! Made my day a whole lot brighter!

Endless thanks to your human for rescuing you from that horrible place, providing you with the happiest and most loving of forever homes! Understandably, it took a bit of time for you to settle in and adjust to your new life. But just look at you now, the most confident, the most trusting and loving of buns on the planet, not only accepting your human's affections but craving them! That's the power of unconditional love at work!

How lucky your human is, having a furry bundle of joy, a best friend and loving companion in you, Momo, and in Totoro too! How well her.his decision to choose rescue has been rewarded!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Pet of the Day, munching on Fruit Loops, hehe, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Momo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Totoro and your beauitful bunny friend/sibling too!

So beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Momo

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    So glad they shut the mill down and you got rescued.
    Enjoy the rest of your life being loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

I am glad you are now living is a loving home!

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Momo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Momo, what a beautiful bunny you are! That grey fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face. And how nice to see you with your white buddy there. You are both gorgeous!

What a wonderful story you have to tell! You were rescued from one of those horrible, awful bunny mill joints that was being shut down. Great thanks from us tor your dear person who rescued you and adopted you. You hopped right up to her, and you adopted each other on the spot! Totoro the hamster came home with you that day, too. You were shy and fearful at first, understandably, but you have come a long way ever since. Now you expect loads of attention and loads of fruit loops! You and Totoro and your white bunny pal and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Momo, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even an extra-special serving of fruit loops!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery