Thread: Glorious Gidget

Glorious Gidget

What a precious angel. I love her 'prairie dog' trick. At our house we call that 'meerkat.' I'm so glad you have such a sweet protector. I wish you many happy years together. Congratulations Gidget!

Gidget

Name:  30b.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  279.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little cutie.
    You need to protect your human because she loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Gidget!

Hi Gidget! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are, Gidget, so bright and bubbly, just like your beloved namesake! That million mega watt smile of yours is simply the best, and how precious is that prarie dog sit up pose! And being the huge baseball fan that you are, you win bonus points from me! Maybe your Giants will meet my Yankees in the World Series! Woudn't that be fun!

You truly are one extra special girl, Gidget, and your human SO very lucky, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, kiss gifting best furid in you! You're the best, Gidget, beautiful inside and out, and so very deservng of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gidget! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, catching a Giants game on the tube, munching on treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and isses to you, adorable Gidget, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I was born in Saskatchewan, seen a lotta prairie dogs and that is a perfect imitation of one, darn straight!! Well done darling Gidget, so glad you are enjoying your very special day. You are just too cute for words

Dearest Gidget, you are adorable! So cute and sweet in those photos, and what a prairie dog! You are also very loving and lovable, and you work hard at protecting your dear mom. You are rooting for the Giants to win the World Series again! You and your mom love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gidget, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, adorable Gidget!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana