Thread: Brilliant Brody

Brilliant Brody

WOW!!!!!! 20 is a very long life. I have an 18 year old myself! Old dogs can be a lot of work but as long as they are happy that's all that matters. It's wonderful that you have had so many years together. Thank you for adopting and thank you for sharing your precious pup with us today.

Hello Brody, it's an honor to meet such a handsome little senior dog! You look great and I can tell from the article that you are very much loved and vice versa. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have more good years left. Congrats on being DOTD and TWENTY years old and still going!

Brody

Name:  28b (1).jpg
Views: 140
Size:  230.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome senior you are.
    Those long walks might have helped you to have a long life.
    Every dog needs to be loved and spoiled as much as you are.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Brody!

Hi Brody! Happy Dog of the Day!

It's always an honor, having the chance to pay tribute to a beautiful senior, and how most deserving you are, Brody! Wow is right!!! 20 years young??? Well, you certainly don't look or act half you age, still enjoying a daily leisurely walk! No doubt all of that exercise, a healthy diet and great vet care, not to mention all of the love shown you by your parents over the past many years, are the secret to your longevity! Every pup should as loved as you are, Brody; every pawrent should know the love of a furkid as special as you! Endless thanks to your wonderful mom and dad for choosing rescue! I don't need to tell them just how priceless the rewards are! You're the poster boy for doggie adoption, Brody!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Brody! Meeting you, seeing all of your heartening photos, has made my day! Hope you're enjoying an extra special Dog of the Day celebration, napping in the FL sunshine, walking about the neighborhood, munching on treats and cuddling with your family, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Brody, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Wishing many more happy years for you and your family, sweetheart!

What a beautiful boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Brody has such a beautiful coat, what a fantastic little dude. So hard to believe he is twenty yrs. old. I am pretty sure it is because he loves his family so much and has so very many reasons to live. What a darling, extra special DOTD!! We all love Brody!

Dearest Brody, you are absolutely beautiful! And still going strong at age 20! You have the most wonderful family, who adopted you at age seven and have treasured you ever since and always will. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Brody, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable 20 year old boy you are, brilliant Brody.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana