Thread: Puppy, May 15th Pet of the Day!

Puppy, May 15th Pet of the Day!

Hi piggy Puppy, you sassy rebel guy! Happy belated Pet of the Day, sweetheart! Here's the link to your May 15th Pet of the Day page, for those who may not be able to find it, due to our recent tech issues. http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/15.html

Sooooo, that's how you got your name! What a beautiful, oh so precious piggy you are, Puppy! Your tri-colored colored coat is gorgeous, and just look at those swirly rosettes! How lucky your human is, having a best furry friend, a source of comfort and healing, love and laughter, a live saver in you! Nothing like the unconditional love of an animal companion to help heal a broken spirit!

I'm so sorry to hear you were found to be so ill when you first came home. But just as you are always there for your human, she/he didn't give up on you in your time of need, doing all that was necessary (with her/his dad's help), to heal you!

He was very sick when he came home from Petsmart. When I bought him he had ringworm. My family wanted to get rid of him because it is contagious to humans, but I didn't give up on him and took him to the vet. He is now recovering and he is still the most adorable and rebel guinea pig of the entire world. He has bring me a lot of happy and fun memories, he saved my life.
    No wonder you and your human share such a very special bond! You two are so very lucky to have one another to love and lean on, and I hope for you, Wade and your human, many, many years years of shared love and friendship!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Puppy Meeting you, seeing all of your precious photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day, being treated to all your heart desires, spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Puppy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to brother Wade, too!

Such a beautiful boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Puppy, on being POTD! You are sooooo adorable! (We GPs!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congrats to Puppy for being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana