Hi Melody! Happy belated Pet of the Day! Including a link to your Petof the Day page, in case any are unable to find it, due to our recent technical issues! http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/13.html

Happy Pet of the Day, and an early happy 1st (not 10th) birthday to you as well! What a beautiful Nubian goat you are, Melody! Having a goat as our featured Pet of the Day is always gives me reason to smile, especially when that goat is as beautiful and sweet as you! You’re precious! Your human waited a long time for her dream of having a bottle fed baby of her own to come true, and what a perfect “first” she has been blessed with in you! I smiled from ear to ear, reading how you’re still craving that bottle, hehe. Hopefully all of that good love being heaped upon you, those rubs and skritches and pets are filling the bill! It’s no wonder you are so very loved, Melody! You’re a treasure!
Hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, playing with your goat pals, being treated to countless pets, rubs and skritches, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Melody, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your goat buddies, too!

What I wouldn't give to stroke those long, silky ears!!!