Thread: Pepper, May 12th Pet of the Day!

Pepper, May 12th Pet of the Day!

Hi Pepper! Belated Pet of the Day congrats to you, cutie pie! Here's the link to your Pet of the Day page, in case anyone is unable to view it, due to our recent technical issues! http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/12.html

What a gorgeous Fancy Rat girl you are, Pepper, and just as beautiful in spirit and heart as in looks! Your sleek and shiny, charcoal grey coat is gorgeous! As for those unique markings and patterns...way over-rated! Just ask your human! It's easy to see how your human fell hopelessly in love the moment she/he laid eyes on you, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! They don't come and sweeter, any more special than you, Pepper! You're a gem of a girl, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pepper! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting pics, has been a real treat! (That photo of you with your dear Labbie pal is the best!) Hope you enjoyed an extra special Pet of the Day, Pepper, curling up with your Labbie pal in the soft, green grass, cuddling with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pepper, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your adorable Labbie friend, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks for the kind words about my little rattie. She is very special and unlike any other rat I've ever owned. Her Labbie friend is afraid of thunder and sometimes Pepper sits on her back during a storm to make her feel better

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Hi Pepper's Mom! Thanks for chimming in! Hadn't realized you and your kids are two of Pet Talk's very own!

Your Pepper is precious beyond words, and being a Lab mom, in additon to a rattie lover, that pic of the two of them together just melted my heart! (All of my Labs/Retrivers have been thunder scaredy pups too! Wish that had a "Pepper' there to comfort them!) I'm not sure if you know, but Pet Talk had a major crash over a week ago, and we're just today back up and running, so people are just beginning to catch up! Please give Pepper and your Labbie my love and some extra cuddles and kisses! Have a good night, all!

Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being POTD, adorable Pepper.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Pepper, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and adorable! (We rodents!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net