Thread: Stella the star

Stella the star

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Stella!

What a beautiful Bengal girl you are! You are a typical Bengal... active, curious and and a high jumper - simply precious!

I can tell you found the very right home, your family adore you, and you love them, too. You can’t wait for your mom to come home from work and pick you to give you some cuddles and a tummy rub, and you would love to help in the kitchen… if only you were allowed. I’m so glad you have an outdoor pen to burn off some of that energy.

I’ve had a Bengal visiting in my flat for a few hours, so I know exactly what your mom means when she says… “if you’re a first time cat owner, don’t get a Bengal!” - it takes a person with lots of energy. I bet you talk a lot too, don’t you!

Have fun today, and every day! Celebrate with extra treats, playtime and lots of tummy rubs and loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Stella is exquisite, clearly she is happy, healthy and full of herself! Bengals are awsome and she is a perfect example. What a brilliant COTD every day!

Dear Stella, what a beautiful Bengal girl you are. In true Bengal fashion, you are incredibly intelligent, agile, funny and wild. What more could any cat parent ask for?
    I'm sorry that your parents lost their elderly cat and dog. Stella, you came along just in time.
    You even have a play pen. What a great home and family you have.
    I hope that you and your mom and dad have a great celebration today, with lots of cuddles, games and all of your favorite treats.

Dearest Stella, what an absolutely gorgeous young Bengal lady you are! You are adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and the lovely big pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen to Charlotte, NC to pet you and rub your tummy! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you and rub your tummy for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You came to your family to help comfort them in their grief at losing their elderly cat, Cathy, and elderly chocolate lab, Bosco. You act just like Bosco, and most likely Bosco Angel and Cathy Angel had hands, or paws, in bringing you together! You are very intelligent, understanding what your dear Purrrents say. You are full of energy and amaze and amuse them with all your antics, jumping great heights, exploring everywhere and everything. When Mom comes home from work, you want Dad to carry you to the door to greet her. Recently Dad screened in the back deck to make you your very own play pen! You and your dear Purrrents love each other very much, don't you all. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Stella, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Bosco Angel and Cathy Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats beautiful Stella, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Stella the Star!

Good evening, Stella! Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous girl!

What a wonderful way to end my day, meeting your beautiful Bengal self, reading your mom's/human's most moving, love filled tribute to her and your dadddy's more precious furkid, poring over your heart-melting photos. No doubt dear Bosco and Cathy's spirits live on in you! Speaking as a Lab mom I have to agree. There's more than a bit of Bosco, a Retriever, in you! How wonderful that Bosco's spirit lives on in you, helping to heal your humans' hearts! As had been said, how blessed your humans are, having a fun loving, playful and personality packed best furkid in you! What more could a family hope for indeed! And what a lucky girl are you, being so very loved. Your daddy even built you your very own playpen, from which you can enjoy the outdoors in safety! You're precious beyond words, Stella, and your dear mom and dad so very blessed, thanks to you!

Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweeet Stella, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Stella, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a precious girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~