Thread: Pamuk, Caramel

Pamuk, Caramel

Name:  20246134_1631307726932737_6479804054445030563_n.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  97.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You are lucky to have several friends to love you.
    You have your owner and her friend.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Precious Pamuk and Caramel

Hi Pamuk and Caramel in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you both!

What beautiful buns you are, Pamuk and Caramel, and so very lucky to be so loved by so many, including your mom/dad's friend, the person who honors you here today! Not having any pets of her/his own to love, I'm sure those visits, the time she/he gets to spend with you two are most cherished! And maybe one day she/he will have a furry friend to call her own, and hopefully that bunny will be as special, as sweet and loving as you two!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pamuk and Caramel! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing in your garden, munching on yummy treats, visiting with your dear friend, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pamuk and Caramel, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

SO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pamuk and Caramel, what a delightful pair of bunnies you are! You are both gorgeous, so pretty with that soft-looking fur and the sweet faces. And what a nice story of friendship your dear person has written to you! You do not belong to her/him, but she/he loves you dearly and visits you as often as possible. You two are little and sweet and nice, and you let both your owner and your special friend pet you. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pamuk and Caramel, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your owner and your special friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special grass or hay!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Pets of the Day, adorable Pamuk and Carmel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Aww, how very sweet to hear how much you care for Pamuk and Caramel! I am quite sure those two bunnies just know they are much loved and could care less whose home they live in ( I am not sure anyone can own a wee being actually!) Tee hee, anyhow I sure was delighted to see both of those adorable, darling rabbits and I sure hope everyone had the best day and were together! Excellent POTD! Well done!

My friend has two little rabbits, and their names are Pamuk and Caramel. I do not have pets of my own, so I visit with my friend and her rabbits as often as I can. They have come to know me, and I love them even if they do not belong to me.

The brown rabbit is male and his name is Pamuk. the other is female and her name is Caramel. The rabbits are three years old now. They live with my friend, and in the summer when the weather is nice, they are often in the garden. Sometimes they like to go in their hutches, too.

They eat grass or hay, and they also get rabbit food in a bowl. They get to eat when they want to eat. I like them because they are so sweet, little and nice. They let me pet them, not just my friend. And they are always together, which is so cute! My friend and I love them.
    Hello, Pamuk and Caramel! What sweet bunnies you are! I'm glad you have each other and your two special young people, who take care of you and spend time with you!

You are served your rabbit food in a bowl, and also grass or hay. You spend time in the garden when the weather is nice, or in your hutches. Your young people pet you and keep you company! Perfect!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Pamuk and Caramel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678