Thread: Sweet Selkie

Sweet Selkie

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Selkie!

What a pretty girl you are! You have a very distinctive pattern on your coat and your big golden eyes are beautiful You also have the sweetest face!

My condolences to your family for the loss of Seal. But I believe that she “sent” you to comfort your family - you are doing a great job! Thank you to your family for going the rescue way.

The way you curve your tail when you walk, tells that you are happy and confident. And you are a real sweetheart and very affectionate, too. I would love to hear your chirp and give you some tummy rubs… I think that’s what you are asking for in the last picture.

Have fun today, get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Selkie, what a beautiful grey tabby girl you are. Your coat has such great markings, and your face is so sweet.
    I'm so sorry that your family lost Seal. Then you came along and filled an empty space in their hearts.
    What a heartwarming story. Selkie, you are a wonderful kitty, and you are just what your family needed.
    I hope you and your mom and dad have a great day full of celebration, with lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.

Selkie

What a sweet baby!!!! So happy you found her!! BTW - hello from Ottawa as well!!!

Beautiful Selkie!

Greetings, Selkie! Happy Cat of the Day!"

What a gorgeous girl you are, Selkie, and what exquisite photos your mom/dad has shared with us. Love the composition, how the "background" complimets your beautiful coat!

I have a friend who is obsessed with Selkie lore and literature, so meeting you today, learning how you came to be named, put an extra big smile on my face! I'm so sorry to hear that your family's beloved Seal has passed over to the Rainbow Bridge. But after reading your mom/dad's description of you two, there's no doubt a part of Seal lives on through you, in your name and loving spirit! You do her memory, her legacy, proud!

Endless thanks to your family for rescuing you and Seal, giving two such special and most deserving kitties a 2nd chance at a happy life, all a kitty could hope for in a forever family and more! And thank you, Selkie, for helping to heal your humans' hearts. They are truly blessed, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you in their lives!

Hope you're enjoying an extra special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Much love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Selkie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Selkie, what an utterly beautiful young lady, only nine months old, you are! You are absolutely gorgeous in all those great photos. Your fur looks so soft and is so pretty in that grey-tabby-and-white pattern. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute little pink nose and the lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Ottawa to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a heartwarming, wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons had lost their beloved kitty friend Seal to stomach cancer and were heartbroken with grief. Then, the following December, you and they met at the Humane Society, and you adopted them immediately! (We are quite certain that Seal had a hand, or a paw, in your getting together there.)

You were given the name of a mythological seal-human in homage to dear Seal, and it suits you Purrrfectly! You are super-confident and walk with your tail curved forward to touch your back, afraid of nothing. You are also very affectionate, a real sweetheart! You talk with your Purrrsons with little chirps and a very gentle purr. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Selkie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Seal Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 05-21-2017 at 07:38 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful girl you are, Selkie! Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I love the photos of Selkie, she is so pretty! I also love that she has such confidence and high self esteem. She should feel great about herself as she is a perfect kitten and will definately become an even more brilliant cat! Best wishes from B.C. and huge loads of love to Selkie!

Hello, sweet Selkie! What a beautiful grey tabby girl you are! You are dressed in your morning coat and ready for the nicest of occasions!

I smiled when I read about how you hold up your side of a conversation with your sweet chirps and gentle purr! You hold your tail to show that all is well! You are a confident, happy girl!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Selkie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678